Bainbridge caught by Headline Surfer
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bainbridge caught by Headline Surfer

Looks like Kyle Bainbridge was caught sucking up to Chitty one too many times. He got called out by Headline Surfer and does not want to address the issue. Must be nice to get rank by sucking up.

https://headlinesurfer.com/content/c...county-manager

Any truth to the rumor you are changing your name to "Kyle Chitwood" so that you can get captain?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Kyle Bainbridge was caught sucking up to Chitty one too many times. He got called out by Headline Surfer and does not want to address the issue. Must be nice to get rank by sucking up.

Any truth to the rumor you are changing your name to "Kyle Chitwood" so that you can get captain?
    Before the article disappeared it touched on three things that all Bainy boy was doing. The first was the out of control sucking up he was doing to Chitty. Unfortunately this works really well with Chitty. Just ask Timmy (of the #metoo fame) and Johnny (of the Fourth amendment issue fame).

The other was how Bainy Boy tried for SWAT and was turned down. And how he tried to be a canine but could not get selected for that either.

Unregistered
    You talk a lot of shit, yet here you are behind a keyboard (at mom’s house I presume). The fact that you won’t privately address either of these men makes it obvious that your public criticism is merely for attention. Jealousy is a b*itch and it appears you are too. I mean, unless you’re ready to address them all in person? Good luck with your obsession of Chitty! (p.s. it’s kinda creepy)

Unregistered
    You talk a lot of shit, yet here you are behind a keyboard (at mom’s house I presume). The fact that you won’t privately address either of these men makes it obvious that your public criticism is merely for attention. Jealousy is a b*itch and it appears you are too. I mean, unless you’re ready to address them all in person? Good luck with your obsession of Chitty! (p.s. it’s kinda creepy)
    What is your name tough guy? Obviously the truth kind of stings a bit. How do you know I did not address them. But since you did not disclose your name you have no way of knowing it.

Unregistered
    Sorry you got called out Kyle.

Unregistered

What happened to the article?

Unregistered
    Before the article disappeared it touched on three things that all Bainy boy was doing. The first was the out of control sucking up he was doing to Chitty. Unfortunately this works really well with Chitty. Just ask Timmy (of the #metoo fame) and Johnny (of the Fourth amendment issue fame).

The other was how Bainy Boy tried for SWAT and was turned down. And how he tried to be a canine but could not get selected for that either.
    Thought he was on SWAT for 5 years before being promoted to sergeant by Ben Johnson.

Unregistered
    Thought he was on SWAT for 5 years before being promoted to sergeant by Ben Johnson.
    Move up by screwing up...right Bainy….

Unregistered
    He moved up by screwing up by two different sheriffs? After being promoted from a specialized unit? Two sheriffs that obviously don’t share the same views?

Unregistered
    You cannot spell birdbrain without Bainbridge.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast