Where are the cars?!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2912327]You have proof of this? The cars are ordered by
    city hall and fleet. Then they sit at fleet till they install the lights and stuff. F$%k COB and his white clan command staff

Well yes there is proof was at fleet after Charlie shift lineup and they where unloading some of the new Tahoe’s at fleet. And you must have been a Sanchez suck ass to hate Chris so much and his command staff. The new command staff is a hundred times better then the old one and Chris is a much much better chief then Sanchez could ever dream to be. You must be friends with Ortiz or that Latin connection that loved Sanchez to hate on Chris so much.

Unregistered

Selfish Sanchez

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2912401]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have proof of this? The cars are ordered by
    city hall and fleet. Then they sit at fleet till they install the lights and stuff. F$%k COB and his white clan command staff

Well yes there is proof was at fleet after Charlie shift lineup and they where unloading some of the new Tahoe’s at fleet. And you must have been a Sanchez suck ass to hate Chris so much and his command staff. The new command staff is a hundred times better then the old one and Chris is a much much better chief then Sanchez could ever dream to be. You must be friends with Ortiz or that Latin connection that loved Sanchez to hate on Chris so much.
    Whoa,Whoa, Let's not push the anti-Cuban rhetoric. Sanchez was a self-promoting piece of trash, but it had nothing to do with his heritage. Let's give O'Brien a chance to clean up Sanchez' mess. BTW, Ortiz had no business ever becoming a supervisor at any level.

Unregistered
    Whoa,Whoa, Let's not push the anti-Cuban rhetoric. Sanchez was a self-promoting piece of trash, but it had nothing to do with his heritage. Let's give O'Brien a chance to clean up Sanchez' mess. BTW, Ortiz had no business ever becoming a supervisor at any level.

I told you a race war was brewing. It's white vs blacks vs latins vs males vs females vs straight vs lgbt....

Unregistered

Selfish Sanchez

I told you a race war was brewing. It's white vs blacks vs latins vs males vs females vs straight vs lgbt....
    Good Point! It probably is already here!

Unregistered

Now more than ever, we have to stick together and fight city hall. By we I mean Officers, Sergeants and Lieutenants. We have to stop throwing each other under the bus. The command staff have their own agenda. Whether you like COB or not, he is the Chief for now.

Unregistered
    It’s sad because this department has the opportunity to be a good. I remember when I was in the academy and they spoke about Hollywood as one of the top departments in Broward.

Unregistered
    It’s sad because this department has the opportunity to be a good. I remember when I was in the academy and they spoke about Hollywood as one of the top departments in Broward.
    Hollywood is nothing more than a training center for officers. Welcome to Miami Gardens North PD. Hollywood is below Seminole PD. From the officers to the chief, nothing but wannabes thugs.

Unregistered

What Are We Now ?

Hollywood is nothing more than a training center for officers. Welcome to Miami Gardens North PD. Hollywood is below Seminole PD. From the officers to the chief, nothing but wannabes thugs.
    Whoa, Is that what we've become? I hope we are not at the bottom. Thank the previous City manager that went to Coral Gables and sneaky Peter Bober for screwing us over!

Unregistered
    More like Margate or Plantation P.D. now

Unregistered
    Sanchez got what was coming to him, bad health, nasty divorce and terrible breath

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast