Where are the cars?!?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Where are the cars?!?

It’s truly sad that such a large PD has the worst motor pool in south Florida . Understaffed, overworked, underfounded.....Miserable HWPD!! Can’t even drive a nice car to work!! Sad man, this place is a joke... hopefully my App with Boca goes through... because this place sucks. And BTW, the station is disgusting....BOCA ...BOCA...BOCA!!!

Unregistered

What's The Answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s truly sad that such a large PD has the worst motor pool in south Florida . Understaffed, overworked, underfounded.....Miserable HWPD!! Can’t even drive a nice car to work!! Sad man, this place is a joke... hopefully my App with Boca goes through... because this place sucks. And BTW, the station is disgusting....BOCA ...BOCA...BOCA!!!
    This all deteriorated under Dirty Sanchez' command. Give O'Brien a chance to improve the situation a little.

Unregistered
    First didn’t we just get some new Tahoe’s and caprices. And we ordered 50 more Tahoe’s didn’t know cars was the biggest issue we had. Figured our pension and benifits where far more important then a car. Must be a new guy crying about his car.

Unregistered
    Who cares about the building we are never in there. It’s only for the command staff

Unregistered
    This all deteriorated under Dirty Sanchez' command. Give O'Brien a chance to improve the situation a little.
    You have proof of this? The cars are ordered by
    city hall and fleet. Then they sit at fleet till they install the lights and stuff. F$%k COB and his white clan command staff.

Unregistered
    First didn’t we just get some new Tahoe’s and caprices. And we ordered 50 more Tahoe’s didn’t know cars was the biggest issue we had. Figured our pension and benifits where far more important then a car. Must be a new guy crying about his car.
    Restore our benefits and you can have my new "2015" Tahoe to drive 45 miles from the station while flexing your new sleeve tatto.

Unregistered

Dirty Little Sanchez

You have proof of this? The cars are ordered by
    city hall and fleet. Then they sit at fleet till they install the lights and stuff. F$%k COB and his white clan command staff.
    While 'Dirty Sanchez' was wasting $ on promoting himself, O'Brien was busy ordering new vehicles and making sure they were fitted properly. Sanchez didn't want to be bothered. You are defending the wrong dude.

Unregistered
    While 'Dirty Sanchez' was wasting $ on promoting himself, O'Brien was busy ordering new vehicles and making sure they were fitted properly. Sanchez didn't want to be bothered. You are defending the wrong dude.
    Hiw was he promoting himself? COB ,DS were so far up fat mels colon plotting the takeover. F#&k COB, the chief can delegate an a/chief to order the cars. I guess COB failed, just like he did when he was in charge before the hurricane and had Manny in charge of getting food. Those trips to Walmart, Publix and Mr. M's worked out great. COB has no leadership skills, but moving forward we will attend staff meetings in Davie at the KKK hall/trailer park.

Unregistered

Selfish Sanchez

Hiw was he promoting himself? COB ,DS were so far up fat mels colon plotting the takeover. F#&k COB, the chief can delegate an a/chief to order the cars. I guess COB failed, just like he did when he was in charge before the hurricane and had Manny in charge of getting food. Those trips to Walmart, Publix and Mr. M's worked out great. COB has no leadership skills, but moving forward we will attend staff meetings in Davie at the KKK hall/trailer park.
    Oh C'mon, Sanchez enrolled himself in paid trips to events and the FBI academy and would be gone for weeks at a time. All this on the City's dime! He was rarely around to take care of business. It was always about himself. You think that SOB cared about anything but himself. He had his nose up Frank Fernandez' butt further than anybody, and I mean anybody! O'Brien will be an improvement. Heck, anything would be an improvement over that idiot.

Unregistered

Sanchez is Gone Forever

Oh C'mon, Sanchez enrolled himself in paid trips to events and the FBI academy and would be gone for weeks at a time. All this on the City's dime! He was rarely around to take care of business. It was always about himself. You think that SOB cared about anything but himself. He had his nose up Frank Fernandez' butt further than anybody, and I mean anybody! O'Brien will be an improvement. Heck, anything would be an improvement over that idiot.
    Amen. Let's move on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast