Good FTO’s - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good FTO’s

Unregistered
    I'm a rookie too looking to make a difference and show the community we are people too that they can trust us. When is the next cookie with a rookie? Or cafecito con el rookie? I'd rather have BBQ and Corn on the Cobb with the rookie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frades was a good FTO, i did nothing but watch him feed cats and watch him eat.

Cisnero was another good FTO, I did nothing but watch him sleep.
    Frades a Sergent now in the north end c shift. Guy is a nuisance. He run 3’s and eat donuts at the same time. He micro management a lot as well

Unregistered
    Cummings was a great FTO, non micromanager. He would let the trainees work and let them know to wake him up if something happened. Woods too, things that sucked is he made you sit in the backseat while his girlfriend rode in the front when he picked her up after work

Unregistered
    Cummings was a great FTO, non micromanager. He would let the trainees work and let them know to wake him up if something happened. Woods too, things that sucked is he made you sit in the backseat while his girlfriend rode in the front when he picked her up after work
    I hope he married her.

Unregistered
    Ulmer! but man your going to answer a whole bunch of calls.
    Also, she hates when you can't pull your weight. Dont let her looks fool you brotha, you better get down and dirty of not she will FAIL your ass!!!

Unregistered
    Frades was a good FTO, i did nothing but watch him feed cats and watch him eat.

Cisnero was another good FTO, I did nothing but watch him sleep.
    Cisnero smart man,sleeping is part of the Midnight training. Did he show you how to scam the system,who better than Cisnero. Did he teach you how to make money?

Unregistered
    Cisnero smart man,sleeping is part of the Midnight training. Did he show you how to scam the system,who better than Cisnero. Did he teach you how to make money?
    No No and No, he did show me how he looks with no integrity, no morals and no truthfulness. He has been denied CID at every turn. I lol when he tried to arrest a politician, he wrote a 3 page narrative that read like a statement to IA and failed to mention a P C for the arrest. Corrupt Gomez stepped in and made him do an unarrest. What a punk, hahahahahaha.

Unregistered
    No No and No, he did show me how he looks with no integrity, no morals and no truthfulness. He has been denied CID at every turn. I lol when he tried to arrest a politician, he wrote a 3 page narrative that read like a statement to IA and failed to mention a P C for the arrest. Corrupt Gomez stepped in and made him do an unarrest. What a punk, hahahahahaha.
    My goal is to walk out a millionaire with a GED from Miami High. I am all about money,nothing else matters. What’s in your wallet? Show me your American Express Platinum,I will show you mine. Proud Amex member since 1996,come visit me North so we can go fishing on duty.

Unregistered
    Definitely C shift

Unregistered
    Paid sleep training

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast