Good FTO’s
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good FTO’s

New to the City

Good FTO’s

I’m hitting the streets soon and I’m worried about who is going to be my Field Training Officer. Who’s a good FTO ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by New to the City View Post
    I’m hitting the streets soon and I’m worried about who is going to be my Field Training Officer. Who’s a good FTO ?
    Stop looking to put your own name here comepinga. You dont have a life. Metete una corneta en el culo.

Unregistered
    Old thread. Fine something better to grossip (violation of do's) about. Rookie. Go do some work. That's what you are getting paid to do.

Unregistered
    These rookies want it easy these days.

Unregistered

Greatness in the making

I just don’t want a lazy FTO. I hear some of the FTOs in the Northend don’t want to anything. I became a cop to make a difference and change things for my community I grew up in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just don’t want a lazy FTO. I hear some of the FTOs in the Northend don’t want to anything. I became a cop to make a difference and change things for my community I grew up in.
    What is the name of that movie?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by New to the City View Post
    Hey rookie I’m a FTO. I’m the best it is, I’ll teach you how to scam and handle 5 calls a day minimum.

Unregistered
    Frades was a good FTO, i did nothing but watch him feed cats and watch him eat.

Cisnero was another good FTO, I did nothing but watch him sleep.

Unregistered
    Best crew to join and best Sergeant ? Looking to go to C shift

Unregistered
    You don't get to pick. Probably won't make it either or you will be arrested soon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast