Stop the stupidity

Unregistered

Stop the stupidity

...with so much shit going on with our contract, and senseless unfair disciplinary actions, you idiots keep posting nothing but stupidity. We absolutely deserve what we are being jammed up our asses.

Unregistered
    These idiots are too busy jerking off to
    JM

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...with so much shit going on with our contract, and senseless unfair disciplinary actions, you idiots keep posting nothing but stupidity. We absolutely deserve what we are being jammed up our asses.
    Yes, there has been some stupid things posted in the last day or two. But what is it that you are proposing?

Unregistered
    I propose that we use this thread to expose the Mayor and his 40 thieves. Like Velasquez' electric company getting all the no bid jobs in the city.

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    I propose that we use this thread to expose the Mayor and his 40 thieves. Like Velasquez' electric company getting all the no bid jobs in the city.
    Well it's like this pal. Absolutely NOTHING will be done about the mayor, velasquez or anyone else as long as we have those four female sheep on the city council. I'm sorry, make that 5 female sheep counting Zogby.
    They are too meek to ask any hard questions in fear of upsetting the people they are in charge of overseeing.

Unregistered
    Well it's like this pal. Absolutely NOTHING will be done about the mayor, velasquez or anyone else as long as we have those four female sheep on the city council. I'm sorry, make that 5 female sheep counting Zogby.
    They are too meek to ask any hard questions in fear of upsetting the people they are in charge of overseeing.
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Leave raja yuca tranquilo go and concentrate on your family