New cameras - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New cameras

Unregistered
    I’ve had some pretty great supervisors who were fantastic leaders. So don’t talk trash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve had some pretty great supervisors who were fantastic leaders. So don’t talk trash.
    Not many above sergeant with this agency! Most sell their soul to "The Man" to make the rank! As we all know just being on the list doesn't guarantee a promotion! Most of our "supervisors" didn't work the road for very long! They have no ideal how a 12 year road/zone trooper feels and their obstacles! They can't, they didn't walk in their shoes very long!

Unregistered
    Not many above sergeant with this agency! Most sell their soul to "The Man" to make the rank! As we all know just being on the list doesn't guarantee a promotion! Most of our "supervisors" didn't work the road for very long! They have no ideal how a 12 year road/zone trooper feels and their obstacles! They can't, they didn't walk in their shoes very long!
    We never see a Lt or CAPT out after 4pm! Great leadership! Supervision via e-mail!

Unregistered
    We never see a Lt or CAPT out after 4pm! Great leadership! Supervision via e-mail!
    Absolutely true where I am too. By 15:30 the whole agency has vanished into thin air except for 1-3 road troopers with calls holding 3+ hours.

Unregistered
    Absolutely true where I am too. By 15:30 the whole agency has vanished into thin air except for 1-3 road troopers with calls holding 3+ hours.
    Our district too!

Unregistered
    The FHP's definition of LEADERS!

Unregistered

What!!!

Let me ask you something Rookie, why would you want to have a Lt or a Captain out after 4pm or any time to come by your scene for?
    Live them where they belong, behind their desk, and let the Troopers take care business out in the road without being micromanaged.
    If you can't take care the scene on your own and feel the need of Lt or Captain to "help" you, then go ahead and put your application with the PD or the So that way you can feel more supervised.
    The County where I work, I see Lt's from SO come to the scenes to tell their Deputies what and how to do the job.
    One of the reasons I'm still here in the patrol, it's the freedom we have unlike the local agencies.

Unregistered
    Let me ask you something Rookie, why would you want to have a Lt or a Captain out after 4pm or any time to come by your scene for?
    It would be helpful for them to show up for the crashes, especially the major ones with injuries because they are gong to totally change our report for us anyway, why wait a few days for them to kick it back and give you the usual "Change this. You shouldn't ticket driver A, ticket B instead. Also, change your comment about the lane change and violation of right of way. Also, the skid marks should be longer, even though I wasn't there, change the skid marks from 46 feet to 76 feet. Looks better. I have been a trooper a long time, I know about making reports look good..." ? In fact, they should just do the reports from home and we can sign them later. They want to re-write the whole thing anyway. Especially the patrol car crashes and VIP incidents.

Unregistered
    It would be helpful for them to show up for the crashes, especially the major ones with injuries because they are gong to totally change our report for us anyway, why wait a few days for them to kick it back and give you the usual "Change this. You shouldn't ticket driver A, ticket B instead. Also, change your comment about the lane change and violation of right of way. Also, the skid marks should be longer, even though I wasn't there, change the skid marks from 46 feet to 76 feet. Looks better. I have been a trooper a long time, I know about making reports look good..." ? In fact, they should just do the reports from home and we can sign them later. They want to re-write the whole thing anyway. Especially the patrol car crashes and VIP incidents.

That's why FHP is the only agency I can think of that takes 3 weeks to write a UTC and hand it to the motorist.
    "Charges are pending" Is that efficiency, or what?

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahaha nothing has changed I see good night and good luck

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast