New cameras - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New cameras

Unregistered
    There is NO WAY this was the best camera system/software for FHP. Who in the hell made this decision? FHP seems to make our jobs harder year after year! This system and update is a joke!

Unregistered

Uniform

How do other troopers get away with wearing a black outer vest these days if the Trooper is on duty unless they aren’t in training. Are we just doing whatever we want these days?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do other troopers get away with wearing a black outer vest these days if the Trooper is on duty unless they aren’t in training. Are we just doing whatever we want these days?
    It's miami, wear the uniform of the day that you feel most comfortable with. FHP policy does not apply since they can't read English

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's miami, wear the uniform of the day that you feel most comfortable with. FHP policy does not apply since they can't read English
    But don't roll through a stop sign on a pursuit or here comes the letter!

Baxter
    Why does it take hours to upload a video file? This is incredible!!! It has to be the server or the signal.
    I was able to do two videos in a shift. I was working on the third one and it just seemed to freeze up.
    I shit the car down and gave up on it. It's their problem when they want the files and the drive is full,
    not my fault. Talk about a massive failure. Someone got a nice kickback for this Made in China garbage.
    I guess it didn't dawn on anyone to test this stuff before writing the check.

Unregistered
    Axon would have been cheaper and better. Less storage space and faster upload speed. Basically FHP bought the Iphone 4 for more money then the iPhone X. All. Because they are scared to death of a body camera. Something about them effecting the look of the uniform.

Internet sucks, still no rofles and radio hardly ever works but at least they will be able to see your death on high definition camera to include a 360 degree few around your patrol car.

Good job brass!

Fido
    Is said video 1080 HD? If so then .... surpise, large files, unless you compress them decently. Still large files though.

Baxter
    They are HUGE files.
    And the bandwidth? A 14400 modem?

Spot
    Think positively : ) , you're getting better service (I would hope) than the rovers on Mars (thats the bright orange dot if you look up towards the south for the next few months). I mean the upload doesnt take seven minutes just to establish contact right?

Unregistered
    Not correct. This new system uses a dial-up modem in the trunk and it's on K-Mart "Bluelight" service, until we have more money to upgrade to AOL

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast