New cameras - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: New cameras

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get that but my camera worked fine
    Yours worked fine. You are one of many. There needed to be a replacement, and I am not trying to defend what you have now, only the reason for the change.

Unregistered
    Still can't upload. What's the fix?

Unregistered
    Down to 16 hours of space available....wondering if there will ever be a fix. Lucky to get one or 2 stops uploaded a day. The system is constantly stopping the upload or the program is crashing.

Unregistered
    I get that but my camera worked fine
    That may very well be. However, the RFP included labor and was based on the number of vehicles needing cameras. So you would become a one off. I was told that there were 4-5 of these cameras already out in the field before FHP bought the new cameras.

Unregistered
    That may very well be. However, the RFP included labor and was based on the number of vehicles needing cameras. So you would become a one off. I was told that there were 4-5 of these cameras already out in the field before FHP bought the new cameras.
    Since the new upgrades it's working like a champ.

Unregistered
    It’s not working like a champ. The video quality was reduced to Standard Definition so the videos could be uploaded in a timely manner, thereby negating the reason for spending millions of dollars on High Definition cameras.

Unregistered
    Actually there were about 4 to 5 of these cameras in they field in the DUI chargers, but they did not have more than three cameras attached.

Unregistered
    It’s not working like a champ. The video quality was reduced to Standard Definition so the videos could be uploaded in a timely manner, thereby negating the reason for spending millions of dollars on High Definition cameras.
    Hey numbnuts! Its working like a champ. The quality is 360P which is very doable.

Eventually the quality will be increased to 1080P.
    Versus the situation we were experiencing, everything is looking good on the video front.

Unregistered
    Hey numbnuts! Its working like a champ. The quality is 360P which is very doable.

Eventually the quality will be increased to 1080P.
    Versus the situation we were experiencing, everything is looking good on the video front.
    GULP GULP more Kool-Aid please!!!

Unregistered
    I guess since you decided to call me such a juvenile name I’ll have to break it down for you. Millions of dollars were spent for high definition cameras. Currently the system is set to standard definition, therefore it’s not working like a “champ”. Eventually it will be 1080p? When exactly? 5 years from now when the high definition cameras are at the end of their life cycle?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast