New cameras
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New cameras

Unregistered

New cameras

I am going to go out on a limb and say that someone could be fired over this choice..Terrible installs, holes drilled into gas tanks, shapes screws for prisoners to injure themselves, wires running over the top of k-9 kennels and screws keeping the vaults from opening.. We have been trying to download videos for weeks and it takes upwards of 2-3 days to upload a single video.. It takes days to burn a single video on DVD.. the new map installed is terrible and does not have some roads on it. Very slow to respond and definitely an officer safety issue for troopers working unfamiliar areas..Having the camera come on at position 1 has troopers not using their lights on DAVs so the camera doesn’t come on.. Tallahassse needs to hold whoever made this choice accountable..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that someone could be fired over this choice..Terrible installs, holes drilled into gas tanks, shapes screws for prisoners to injure themselves, wires running over the top of k-9 kennels and screws keeping the vaults from opening.. We have been trying to download videos for weeks and it takes upwards of 2-3 days to upload a single video.. It takes days to burn a single video on DVD.. the new map installed is terrible and does not have some roads on it. Very slow to respond and definitely an officer safety issue for troopers working unfamiliar areas..Having the camera come on at position 1 has troopers not using their lights on DAVs so the camera doesn’t come on.. Tallahassse needs to hold whoever made this choice accountable..
    Do you keep Midol on hand for your cramps? Do you were delicate panties under your uniform. Sounds like you have chronic male menstrual cramps. Fuc%ing baby.

Unregistered
    Typical brass response, to the original poster, do less activity and whatever prevents you from turning on your camera. Make it work for you, dav? Never saw it.

Unregistered
    Not turning lights on when on DAVs means it’s on you then. Some of you wouldn’t be happy no matter what. Stop complaining and get to work.

Unregistered
    Typical brass response, to the original poster, do less activity and whatever prevents you from turning on your camera. Make it work for you, dav? Never saw it.
    Whats wrong? Angry you realize you do not have the ability to make rank. Doesn't matter what rank or who wrote it, you need to focus on your job or find another one, maybe go work in a HOA in the green and white, take off the tan you are not worthy

Unregistered
    Whats wrong? Angry you realize you do not have the ability to make rank. Doesn't matter what rank or who wrote it, you need to focus on your job or find another one, maybe go work in a HOA in the green and white, take off the tan you are not worthy
    And I'm sure you are so worthy Mr Neil Kirkman. I'm focusing on my job, just left the shade of an oak tree while I go find an other one. These cameras don't bother me, they never come on unless I get dispatched to a crash, then I just let it roll and cramp the server while at it. IDGF, have over 1200 hrs of sick leave, perfect for this new cameras.

Unregistered
    And I'm sure you are so worthy Mr Neil Kirkman. I'm focusing on my job, just left the shade of an oak tree while I go find an other one. These cameras don't bother me, they never come on unless I get dispatched to a crash, then I just let it roll and cramp the server while at it. IDGF, have over 1200 hrs of sick leave, perfect for this new cameras.
    and while you are bragging about accumulating so much sick time while you are moving from oak tree to oak tree Neil is making your wife his slut. Think about her blowing Neil everytime you speak to her. Lol.

Unregistered
    Not for nothing, but I never really trusted the map software anyhow. I am old school and prefer the damn map books. I get them from the SO's, FD, EMS, Road and Bridge or whomever in the different areas. All you need to do is check with the local 911 centers to see when they are due to be updated and stop by and grab one when new construction occurs. I know the major roads pretty well, obviously, but there is always new construction going on and I am not relying on the genius(es) we employ to keep our software updated.

It was funny the first few times I was driving around 'off road' on the screen, but after that, I said to hell with it and went back to the old map-book way of getting there. I figured all of the agencies must have to have keep these things in print in case the computers or uplink take a dump and I was right. I suggest you do the same; actually, I suggest FHP provide updated map-books...I kid, I kid...I have been around long enough to know better...they will just tell us to buy our own, mooch them like I am or draw the new streets in on any maps we can find at the local recycling center...luckily, all of the agencies I get them from know how much FHP sucks and feel bad for me for having to ask for a damn map so they are glad to help!

Unregistered
    … and before 'you' say anything, sir, I do know how to run the software version updates. I can run them all day, every day and it still shows my vehicle running through uncharted territory; the problem is not on my end!

Unregistered
    I'm not typically one to complain but these cameras are pretty bad. I'm still trying to upload video from 3-4 weeks ago. I'm a relatively active Trooper 10-15 traffic stops on average and the upload is not fast enough to keep up with me. I upload about 5 videos a day and create about 20. Eventually I'm going to run out of space.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast