Northend Major orders Officers not to respond to a 3-15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You are my kind of sailor. We are either heroic warriors or we're not. But that same crap was being spewed by certain MC commanders for some time. It's nothing new.

If someone needs assistance, fellow officer or civilian, we provide it. Case closed. If we didn't do it for a civilian, Cmdr. Alphonso would get us for neglect and he'd be right..... for once. Stand down I'm just joshing.

So you know damn well, this HAHO ertigoed hero will do the same for a brother or sister in blue.

You either got balls and take care of business as a professional or you're just another slug looking at this as a job and not a calling.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are my kind of sailor. We are either heroic warriors or we're not. But that same crap was being spewed by certain MC commanders for some time. It's nothing new.

If someone needs assistance, fellow officer or civilian, we provide it. Case closed. If we didn't do it for a civilian, Cmdr. Alphonso would get us for neglect and he'd be right..... for once. Stand down I'm just joshing.

So you know damn well, this HAHO ertigoed hero will do the same for a brother or sister in blue.

You either got balls and take care of business as a professional or you're just another slug looking at this as a job and not a calling.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Well you had me, till the HAHO bullsh!t. Sort like your lying about HALO training. Funny thing is, you didn't know what HAHO was till it was told to you. How's this possible? Anyone that lets another scare you into not responding to a 3-15. You really should find different work. Nothing more important in this line of work then, Getting home and those you work with home too. Everything else takes a backseat. Over the years, we had a few that called out for a 3, on just about everything. Everyone still went but may not drove as fast as they should. Doesn't make it right, just the way it got to be for some.

Unregistered

Captain

That’s an unlawful order.. run your 3s to back up your officers... if you get written up; fight it, post it to channel 7, and see the shit storm that will fall on the brass... you guys talk all this crap about getting getting brass fired... well this is your shot.. make it happen
    Or tell Javi, he’ll cut that shot out

Unregistered
    Where is the FOP on this issue? Has anyone reached out? No, obviously not so until us peons stick together nothing will change. Supervisors requesting stats? Not responding to priority calls 50ft from the square? How do you think the media will twist that one around? Be smarter mass exodus coming to a north end near you. Go home safe, back each other up. It's all we can do in this place.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you don't run a 3-15 when an officer needs help and I bring the dustbowl to you. You are kicked off my sub while it's still 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Who the hell comes up with such sh!t? Boy let me tell ya. You all need me back.. help is just a stone throws away.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you don't run a 3-15 when an officer needs help and I bring the dustbowl to you. You are kicked off my sub while it's still 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Who the hell comes up with such sh!t? Boy let me tell ya. You all need me back.. help is just a stone throws away.
    You old dirty ******* eat a d!ck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12