Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could anyone explain to me why is the Chief in bed with the Community Engagement group from Washington D.C. He continues to pay these people hundreds of thousands of dollars, for what. You hire people from Washington D.C. (better known as AKA:Chocolate City) to bring a change to Fort Myers to help deter crime.

First mistake is hiring a group from Washington D.C., The crime rate in Washington D.C is very high. The murder rate in Washington D.C. is through the roof. If these paid consultants live in a city with a high crime rate and they can't fix their own crime problems in their own back yard meaning Washington D.C., who in the Hell are they to consult and teach the people in the City of Fort Myers to combat and stop crime issues.
    We need "chocolate city" people, to counterbalance you "hillbilly city" people

Unregistered
    We need "chocolate city" people, to counterbalance you "hillbilly city" people
    These consultants come from a city were their ex mayor Marion Barry was caught on camera smoking crack and the people of Washington D.C. still voted this guy in for another term. Dear Community Engagement ripp-off team Stay in D.C. and clean up your own mess. It must be paradise when you leave that city and come to Fort Myers.

Unregistered
    Its amazing that you can merely step into a room with this Community Group and they tell you how great you are and how much energy you bring to the room. As I step out of the room I make sure I check my pockets for a possible invoice slipped into my pockets requesting I pay a fee for their services. Rip off artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

Unregistered
    Anyone with a brain sees Chief diggs is not long term at FMPD. His long term goal is to get in with a company like Freeh group that travels and investigates “corrupt police departments”. Fmpd will just be a slogan on his resume in the next 2 years. Fmpd will be left with a technology driven agency without the budget or man power to even know what the he!! There doing. The whole intel command center is a joke and waste of money. No money for raises means morale back in the toilet.

Unregistered

Pay

People should stop **** riding and complaining about Chief Diggs! Are you made that you don’t have a college? Our city is horrible and you rather complain about the dc group and Chief Diggs. Do something and stop complaining, our city is segregated and corrupt#facts

Unregistered
    People should stop **** riding and complaining about Chief Diggs! Are you made that you don’t have a college? Our city is horrible and you rather complain about the dc group and Chief Diggs. Do something and stop complaining, our city is segregated and corrupt#facts
    Pointing out the facts about the non existent chief is not unusual. It’s like Doug Baker never left from this department . D.D. will bounce in the next two years and leave this department and city in a world of debt with the bogus crime center and data driven nonsense.

Unregistered
    When people like you make false statements in regards to segregation and corruption issues in the City of Fort Myers. People like you give the folks from D.C. a plat form to stand own to continually rip the tax payers off and give a reason for their existence in our city.

This D.C. groups money making scheme is very easy let me explain. Their work tool is the Intranet. Via the Internet they find liberal Democrat ran cities across America whom are having a perceived issues with race and Law Enforcement. Again only perceived no facts. Also it’s a plus when they find out the Chief of police is black. The Democratic ran cities are so liberal minded that they will pay these rip off artist like the group from D.C. any amount of money to make their liberal minds at become at ease. This would never happen in a majority Republican government ran city.

The only person that still desires to have this group in our city is the Chief. He will someday have to explain to the officers why he did not vouch for an officer pay increase to match Cape Coral Police Department, but he can continually ask and receive money from the city manager for his pet projects and his friends from D.C. and Toledo. Officers look at the new proposed police budget. There’s actually money being proposed to be set aside for consulting fees. I must be in the wrong business. We are paying consultants to come to our town with dog and pony speeches resulting in 6 figure consulting fees. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Unregistered
    When the Chief 1st began he was offered a brand new black Ford Explorer Interceptor to drive. He refused to drive it because it did not have all the bells and whistles like a top of the line Ford Explorer. Each year he receives a brand new top of the line black Ford Explorer with all the bells and whistles. While officers are driving vehicle with 150,000 miles plus.

If you think that is crazy I have one last thing also. Now you may wonder what happens to his SUV that he drove for barely a year. Well that SUV that he barely drove for a year sits on the back lot as his personal spare. We as officers do not have the luxury of having our very own personally assigned spare car. This guy is spending money like crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12