Our village idiot!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lucifer Morningstar

Our village idiot!

Check out this YouTube link depicting our village idiot at his best. Tremendo sapingo!

https://youtu.be/SVnKUyuSCyQ

Hey! And quit showing up to our council meetings smelling like cheap weed!

p. s. Sgt. Hottie says Hi!

Mess with us and you mess with the whole trailer park!

~Lucifer Morningstar

Unregistered
    20 cars huh... And a man in a red honda streched out his hand to you with his last ounce of energy before death.... And you were hanging out with police officers and command staff members when the bridge collapsed.... Q clase de mentiroso tu eres. You are such a worthless piece of Scum. Nobody respects you because you are a faker, a loer and a CRIMINAL. And yes you have been officially classified as a criminal by a judge dumb ass.

Unregistered
    The Coward of Sweetwater!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Coward of Sweetwater!
    not true. when the bridge collapsed mejia immediately ran to....three different reporters. maybe his friend idania will give him a city commendation

Unregistered
    Maybe he was trying to “orally” service the reporters?

Unregistered
    Wasn't Duasso going to give you a proclamation??? Eren't you supposed to show us how much palanka you have?? I bet you Idania won't give you a Proclamation. Estupido.

Unregistered

Teeth Like A Beaver!

Wasn't Duasso going to give you a proclamation??? Eren't you supposed to show us how much palanka you have?? I bet you Idania won't give you a Proclamation. Estupido.
    Mejia, why you are such a pvssy and coward? When are you going to grow up and leave your mama's house? You are almost 29 years old! Are you waiting for some guy to come along to be your sugar daddy and take care of you?

And those teethe! You have teeth like a beaver! Don't your customers in San Francisco complain about your teeth?

Inquiring minds want to know about our village idiot!

Unregistered
    No sir! He is correct! I was there when he defeated the Death Star! Also when he led the 300 Spartans into battle! And on D day he led the Americans on Normandy beach! Heck! He was part of seal team 6 and personally shot Bin Laden! He just can not talk about it... it’s classified! Long live Mejia! The Messiah of Sweetwater!

Unregistered
    No sir! He is correct! I was there when he defeated the Death Star! Also when he led the 300 Spartans into battle! And on D day he led the Americans on Normandy beach! Heck! He was part of seal team 6 and personally shot Bin Laden! He just can not talk about it... it’s classified! Long live Mejia! The Messiah of Sweetwater!
    Don't give the retard any ideas.

Unregistered
    But were you there when I almost single handedly tried to rescue the victims of the bridge collapse while Orlando, Pumpkinhead and a drunken Carmona just stood and watched?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast