Tampa Office to go remote - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    We are supposed to be a LEO agency. You cannot work from home. That is not the intent. We will be even more disrespected. I have no issue working from cars. However, working from home (come on).

Unregistered
    Once again. When I called FDLE and asked about our status, I was told we are Certified Correctional Probation Officers. We did not attend, nor were we in a LEO Academy. So, now we are non leos who are soon to not have an office. We have 28 Probation Officers and 2 state vehicles in our office. How in the hell are we going to work out of the vehicles? If you think otherwise, you need to be drug tested.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the department is going broke and having trouble making payroll how are they going to pay all that overtime from the searches last Friday?? I think Julie likes to lie!!

Overtime pay? We were told to flex our time this week. So, where are you working? No overtime here.

Unregistered
    Circuit 6 is getting overtime!!

Unregistered
    We are supposed to be a LEO agency. You cannot work from home. That is not the intent. We will be even more disrespected. I have no issue working from cars. However, working from home (come on).
    We are respected because we work in an office???? Federal probation works from home and they are highly respected.!

Unregistered
    We are respected because we work in an office???? Federal probation works from home and they are highly respected.!
    Who says federal probation is highly respected? Quit being such a jock sniffer, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    Not true, we work in an Office and car. Also just to let you know FDC much more LEO than we are. So I agree with previous poster. Not a good idea to work from home, from car yes. Not from home. ----We do make good money !

Unregistered
    Not true, we work in an Office and car. Also just to let you know FDC much more LEO than we are. So I agree with previous poster. Not a good idea to work from home, from car yes. Not from home. ----We do make good money !
    Now, try again and this time use proper English. Nobody understands what you posted, Hector.

Unregistered
    State+probation officer= Mall Cop. As one person has noted, over 3/4 of your officers at probation do not carry firearms. Hell at your academy, you do not even have to qualify with a firearm. Truth hurts punk.

Signed

Hector...

Unregistered
    State+probation officer= Mall Cop. As one person has noted, over 3/4 of your officers at probation do not carry firearms. Hell at your academy, you do not even have to qualify with a firearm. Truth hurts punk.

Signed

Hector...
    Whatever you say you jock sniffing, butt pirate who is a broken record. What do you do for a living besides living in your fat mommas spare bedroom? Hanging out a substations sniffing jocks is not a living, butt pirate.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast