Parkland District - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you are saying that when someone is on their 8 hour day they will run with just 3 deputies on the road? Who is the genius that came up with that one? Is that safe to only have 3 deputies on the road in such a large geographical area?
    Is the City Commission aware that this is happening?

Unregistered
    Is the City Commission aware that this is happening?
    An equally important question is, does the administration care? Maybe the administration feels they have already lost Parkland, so let's get out as cheap as possible. Plus, if they lose Parkland as soon as possible, they can try to spin it as they didn't give us a chance to make things better during the next election cycle.

Unregistered
    Parkland and every contract city should conduct an audit of BSO for the past two years. Compare shift personnel logs to vacancy credits and see just how much BSO is lying to them. 160K for a topped out Deputy which is billed to a city is crazy

Unregistered
    That's not the "audit' that anyone should be most concerned about. All of that 2013-2018 juvenile "discretion' used between the district, downtown, school police, BCPS ?

My oh my....

Unregistered

Exclamation Captain Goldberg

yes they should appoint ira gold butt for sheriff

Sources said Captain Goldberg will be in charge of parkland. The residents heard about what a great Captain he is and want him.

The Boss always listens the people.

Unregistered
    Parkland and every contract city should conduct an audit of BSO for the past two years. Compare shift personnel logs to vacancy credits and see just how much BSO is lying to them. 160K for a topped out Deputy which is billed to a city is crazy
    You clearly have no idea what your talking about, the cost of a family health plan, pension and vehicle are at least $50,000-$60,000 a year depending on the amount of overtime the individual employee works and what health insurance plan they choose. $160,000 is cheap go ask Boca and Coral Springs what it costs per topped out employee and come back and see me.

Unregistered
    Topped out Deputy 85k
    FRS contribute is 23% so that’s 19.5k
    Health for family plan 1500 a month or 18k
    Car is 10k
    Only 132 got topped out Deputy

BSO then profits from the city and sneaks in body camera fees too . Total BS

Unregistered
    I would think the union would have an issue with such a understaffed shift on safety grounds alone. Has anyone approached the union yet?

Unregistered
    Dont worry all Parklands problems are solved now that Meghan Brooks jas been transferred there. You are saved!!!

Unregistered
    Dont worry all Parklands problems are solved now that Meghan Brooks jas been transferred there. You are saved!!!
    Please tell me this is a joke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast