Parkland District
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Parkland District

The city commission is missing one of their biggest chances. If the commission publicly stated that they are willing to keep BSO under the condition that Sheriff Israel steps down, I think it would have a bigger impact and other cities would follow. If he refused to step down, the rest of the agency would turn on him for losing jobs.

Unregistered
    That definitely be a powerful message and would work.

I am willing to bet that this is in the works, especially after what the Major stated that bso cannot protect the schools.

Unregistered
    And of all times, the new "savior" Lieutenant publishes an email stating the district will no longer pay overtime. Work the shifts at contract minimum and if someone is on their 8 hour day, let the district run short for the 4 hours remaining in the shift ????? Are you kidding me ? 8 vacancies in the district and run it on minimum too????

Unregistered
    Who's the new Lt.?

Unregistered
    What is it about Parkland that crimes committed against children are not considered crimes at all. Today Sunsentinel, another case, Medina,the school monitor who Peterson tried to pin blame on was trying to lure a female student in 2017. It was handled by their "school police" but not reported to the D17 at all. Disregarding evidence, No CPIS involvement, no detective... same old story.

Would be interesting to find out if SWR suddenly had an increase in crimes against children after they dumped BSO.

Unregistered
    So what happened to all the posts indicating the sheriff would magically be gone on July 2nd? Heck, there had to have been a dozen of them. Told you it would be nothing but crickets. Let this be a lesson to you handkerchief over your face wearing, billboard posting, lesson teaching young guys. Your emotions got in the way of sound powerful decision making. Nothing was accomplished and now youve added more bad blood on top of*what you were trying to make better in the first place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And of all times, the new "savior" Lieutenant publishes an email stating the district will no longer pay overtime. Work the shifts at contract minimum and if someone is on their 8 hour day, let the district run short for the 4 hours remaining in the shift ????? Are you kidding me ? 8 vacancies in the district and run it on minimum too????
    Please, anybody in Parkland, tell me this is BS! Who is the "new savior Lieutenant"? So is this coming from the Lieutenant trying to make a good impression on someone downtown or coming from above their pay grade? There seems to be more questions than answers. I truly feel for the residents of Parkland if this is true!

Unregistered
    So you are saying that when someone is on their 8 hour day they will run with just 3 deputies on the road? Who is the genius that came up with that one? Is that safe to only have 3 deputies on the road in such a large geographical area?

Unregistered

ira gold butt for sheriff

The city commission is missing one of their biggest chances. If the commission publicly stated that they are willing to keep BSO under the condition that Sheriff Israel steps down, I think it would have a bigger impact and other cities would follow. If he refused to step down, the rest of the agency would turn on him for losing jobs.
    yes they should appoint ira gold butt for sheriff

Unregistered
    So what happened to all the posts indicating the sheriff would magically be gone on July 2nd? Heck, there had to have been a dozen of them. Told you it would be nothing but crickets. Let this be a lesson to you handkerchief over your face wearing, billboard posting, lesson teaching young guys. Your emotions got in the way of sound powerful decision making. Nothing was accomplished and now youve added more bad blood on top of*what you were trying to make better in the first place.
    Amen brothers and sisters! Now it's time to go sign that PERC card for the PBA.....NOT! Go away loser. Look, he may not be removed in July, but he won't be reelected. Also, as a PBA member, I like what IUPA has done, I may not agree with everything. But they at least had the ballzzzz to stand up for what was right as opposed to what the reps can gain from selling out the membership.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast