Miami Dade County PD

Unregistered

Miami Dade County PD

Rumour is metro Dade police is going to hire 100 resource officers. Wtf. Are dey taking over school board? I'm nervous as fuk. I hope they dont get rid of us. Did sh!t is out of control. Can somebody call da union 2 to get a hold of dis sh!t.

Stupid Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumour is metro Dade police is going to hire 100 resource officers. Wtf. Are dey taking over school board? I'm nervous as fuk. I hope they dont get rid of us. Did sh!t is out of control. Can somebody call da union 2 to get a hold of dis sh!t.
    Idiot.... it’s actually to hire 100 retired officers
    back and the will also be hiring new officers.

Unregistered

D!ck sucka

No, u d!ck suka. Read it again. Obviously, you don't know how to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Fixer View Post
    Idiot.... it’s actually to hire 100 retired officers
    back and the will also be hiring new officers.

Unregistered

Please

Don’t write like an idiot. No one cares who you are; everyone has a right to express themselves. Please, School Police don’t need to sound like idiots. It’s embarrassing.

Unregistered

Lol

Shut ur ***** a$$ up haha.

Don’t write like an idiot. No one cares who you are; everyone has a right to express themselves. Please, School Police don’t need to sound like idiots. It’s embarrassing.