F THI Weekends - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F THI Weekends

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ft Myers thi sergeant tries to make everything a flair case, especially on weekend so the regular thi don't have to leave the Ale House. Raining 'flair, a motorcycle with 2 fatalities 'flair, two black people involved 'flair'. The good thing is, the troop F flair supervisor is even lazier so they go back and forth for hours to see who can get out of working it and leaving the house.

This is a shame, I know 3 local counties that are beefing up their thi units cause they are tired of FHP corporal response, especially after hours and weekends. Soon, we will only need THI for the Interstates, S.O will become more experienced than us working fatals.

They should do a THI response time after hours and on weekends audit. They will be ashamed of the results.
    Same thing in Troop D and Troop G! We have waited hours while the THI squad and FLAIR squad debate which squad will work the THI. So embarrassing for us on the scene! Two of the SO's in the area are currently expanding their traffic and THI units! The writing is on the wall! Someone needs to get control of this THI thing and fast! Hmmmmm! Opening in traffic unit at the SO? More money and less clowns! Hmmmm?

Unregistered
    Ha! Should be worryin’ about doing the corrections the Cpl tells you to do and get the report turned in within 10 days. Work on that first. Then maybe you can promote and have weekends off.

Unregistered
    Ha! Should be worryin’ about doing the corrections the Cpl tells you to do and get the report turned in within 10 days. Work on that first. Then maybe you can promote and have weekends off.
    Apparently you haven't read some of the recent reports put out by THI!

Unregistered

F FLair

Now Shults is flair! That guy walks around acting like he's busy and hold 20 cases.

Unregistered
    The whiners and complainers get kicked out of regular thi and sent to the flair penalty box. It's a reward for wanting to get rid of you. They did it with John Benton and Imel.

Unregistered
    And doesn't the FLAIR guys get the extra $2000 pay too?

Unregistered
    I am currently in the FHP LBGT rights and compliance task force. I like the work we do, ensuring that people who don't know what sex will get their own washroom (and if a business won't comply it's STAND BY to STAND BY !!). We have OK hours, we work Monday thru Fridays 10:00-15:30. Our LT, Sexy Beast lets us wear casual attire, to help gain the respect of the communities we serve. I usually wear my DHSMV Speedo and Black Chaps, and a tube top with the FHP logo on it. That way I everyone can see my tatts LOLz. With the upcoming $679,000,000,000 Pulse Memorial Theme Park and LBGT Museum breaking ground, we have a lot going on! Disney has been very helpful, donting gerbils and paper towel tubes. CVE has pitched in to lend a hand, as they always do. A lot of the CVE guys personally knew Pulse victims, so this is a very special project to them. I know you hear a lot of bad trash-talking about the specialty Units, so I am here to let you hear how much WORK we do, and why there are some misconceptions. We are a lot less visible than other Troopers, so people think we are at home or sleeping it off. We are everywhere, ensuring our LGBT citizens’ rights are protected, and that they are safe. We recently worked security for the 17th Annual French-Canadian Man Train. Key West gets hectic when that much traffic arrives, especially when it’s rainy. I even got a selfie with Anderson Cooper ! Boy, is he hot or what? People were getting rear-ended left and right ! It ran smoothly though, with no incidents of major consequence. We recently conducted a sting operation to catch businesses which were out of compliance. We wrote several for not having the required Tri-Sex washrooms. Some also did not have the required parking in the rear. If we let them get away with this, then it will only get out of hand. We take our work seriously, as does the Colonel. The Col told us in person how proud he is of each and every trooper and how much of a difference we make. He said he would look into getting rainbow flag decals for our cars. That would be soooo sweet !! Anyway, you all stay safe, I have much more to tell you but my phone is going off so it’s something big, I’m sure (Oh baby!).

Unit 69 Standing by!!!

Unregistered
    Didn't they have a DUI manslaughter fatal this weekend in Ft Myers? I heard they couldn't get a hold of the thi sergeant, he never answered the phone. WTF?

Unregistered
    STFU Schultz.

Unregistered
    STFU Schultz.
    Sheetz is the best sergeant in the state!!!! Viva LGBT rights! Hip hip hurray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12