Hey Joe - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Joe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can we go about getting DRey voted off the pension board? He should not be representing us in any position!!!
    Especially when he posts things about other officers needing a gun in their mouth. A vile individual like that shouldn’t represent anyone in law enforcement.

Unregistered

Wtf

Who said it was drey !? He likes Sherouse

Unregistered
    Who said it was drey !? He likes Sherouse
    False!! Drey, likes, excuse me, loves Drey, no one else. That guy was ALL about him.

Unregistered

Duh.

Pudge did sherouse a disservice when he gave him the answers to the sgt test. he may have been able to handle his job if he had earned it and not cheated. You don’t learn anything when someone gives you all the answers. Just sayin . Oh and Griffith should run for pension board if he’s not pleased with the current members! Perhaps sherouse has a guilty conscious 😂

Unregistered
    Don’t you have a church to sue?

Unregistered
    Pudge did sherouse a disservice when he gave him the answers to the sgt test. he may have been able to handle his job if he had earned it and not cheated. You don’t learn anything when someone gives you all the answers. Just sayin . Oh and Griffith should run for pension board if he’s not pleased with the current members! Perhaps sherouse has a guilty conscious 😂
    Ok Dave. We all know you are the only person smart enough to pass any test on your own. 🙄 Why do you despise Sherouse so much? You are the only person that thinks you are smarter than him. You should be grateful that he let you pretend to be a good detective for so long. “Dave and the db” was not a compliment. Sherouse saved you a$$ on several occasions. He should have let you catch hell instead of covering up for your many screw ups.

I hate to burst your bubble Davey-boy, you are not a team player. No one likes you, no one trusts you, and no one wants you representing them. You are just as worthless as a pension board member as you were a detective. How long did it take you to solve that baby case?? That’s right, the only case you had and you couldn’t even close it.

Griffith would be great on the pension board. He was working on getting things on track when you went and had him “disqualified”. You scared of someone digging up some illegal pension board crap? You obviously have a reason for wanting Griffith and Sherouse to have nothing to do with the pension board. Both of them would run circles around you, as they have for many years in db. Just hang it up Dave, we don’t want you here!

Unregistered
    This really sickens me. Our department has a history of backbiting and hateful attitudes but these posts have reached an all time low. Who the hell who say these things about a fellow officer? I mean seriously. You have to be a miserable human being to get on here and start talking crap this. I've been at BPD many years and have never been so ashamed to say I work at this place. Whoever started this thread should feel like a real a**. Shame on you

Unregistered
    This really sickens me. Our department has a history of backbiting and hateful attitudes but these posts have reached an all time low. Who the hell would say these things about a fellow officer? I mean seriously??? Are you that unhappy in life you have to stoop to an all time level and put someone's personal business on a forum. I have worked under Sgt Sherouse for several years and he is a great supervisor . You have to be a miserable human being to get on here and start talking crap this. It is beyond repulsive. I've been at BPD many years and have never been so ashamed to say I work at this department. Whoever started this thread should feel like a real a**. Shame on you!!!!

Unregistered

Good lord

A birdie told me to take a look on the forum. Lol, Griffith it appears Simone has trolled you successfully. I’ve never been afraid to sign my name on posts like you pixie. None of those comments were me and unlike you , I have no hatred for you or Sherouse or anyone at the PD. I think my years in DB wete fruitful, I’m sry you don’t think so. As for the pension board, the election was nullified by the board attorney, not me. The only reason I ran 17 years ago was because we needed representation and no one else was willing or cared. I’ve moved on after my years at Bartow, and I’m proud of the work I did. I hope you can move on and stop your venomous posts on these boards. Good day sir.

Signed, David Reynolds
    Retired and proud

Unregistered
    DR you talk so much 5hi7 you should wipe your mouth instead of brushing. Everyone knows you’re a vindictive self centered human being. A “little birdie told you” (insert eye roll here).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast