Hey Joe
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Joe

Unregistered

Hey Joe

So ya placed your bets with pudge, liar psychopath Dorman and red neck (put a gun in my mouth ) Sherouse, how’s that working out for ya bro ? Lol

Unregistered
    Let’s see.....pudge has been gone for years. BD was recently appointed DC and the DB SGT is exhausted. Perhaps joe is the problem

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So ya placed your bets with pudge, liar psychopath Dorman and red neck (put a gun in my mouth ) Sherouse, how’s that working out for ya bro ? Lol
    To suggest another LEO put a gun or have a gun put in their mouth is insensitive and down right hateful. Do you honestly have so much jealousy in your heart that you would wish this kind of pain on someone and their loved ones? Shame on you! It’s a sad day when a brother in blue stabs another in the back and hopes for someone to inflict harm or death on them. We can only guess who you are because you chose to hide behind a keyboard while spewing your disgusting comments. Not that you deserve an explanation, but Sherouse is currently on vacation time that was planned months ago for his daughter’s graduation. He has also been dealing with some health issues, that thankfully tested negative for cancer. I think after 20+ years on the job he has earned a few weeks off to relax.

There are a select few former BPD officers that were not happy about not making DC, or a few who failed to further their career in the department, so they would lash out at others that shined brighter than them. Pudge did the best he could with the limited power he was given before bigger opportunities presented themselves. He is thriving in Tallahassee and not losing sleep over your opinion of the job he did while at BPD. DC Dorman was recently promoted and seems to be handling the job well and working to improve the agency, again, with limited power he is given. I can say this about the DC, he has a good heart and truly cares for the agency and it’s people.

The department might not have gone where anyone expected it to go, but it’s still there, and it’s still operating and doing the best it can with officers that love the job and the community they serve and protect. All of this is still happening in spite of your absence and your I’ll wishes towards it. So it would seem that YOU were part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Let’s see.....pudge has been gone for years. BD was recently appointed DC and the DB SGT is exhausted. Perhaps joe is the problem
    What the he77 is he exhausted from, sitting in office with his feet up?!?!?

Unregistered
    By exhausted do you mean "crazy"??

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2911670]By exhausted do you mean "crazy"??[/QUOTE

Anyone that stays at that department for 20 years has to have a big of “crazy” in them. But if he has to deal with a d-bag like you then he undoubtedly is crazy!

Unregistered
    Yes Griffith...

Unregistered
    Hang in there I know a pay raise and step plan is in the works and hopefully around the corner.

Unregistered
    What kind of sick, twisted, malcontent person would say such a thing? Your bitterness and hatred will surely eat you alive.

Unregistered
    How can we go about getting DRey voted off the pension board? He should not be representing us in any position!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast