Ex City of Miami Commander Jose Alfonso Fired! Threaten to shoot his co-workers - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Jose how is that divorce and unemployed life going? Are you happy? Planning to hurt yourself or any attorneys lately?
    The state Attorney human trafficking task force is accepting applications if your interested. Good luck 👍

Unregistered
    Smh who has that kind of time to count.

Unregistered
    Everything always catches up one way or another

Unregistered
    his sister, the one with the thicker beard than the rookies used to say that this morons wife always wanted him away from the house. The poor guy had no hobbies, no special interests, nothing. Now that he's a civilian if I run into him out there I will give him a piece of my mind without holding back. I will describe in full detail what I think of him and maybe he might get mad at me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Jose how is that divorce and unemployed life going? Are you happy? Planning to hurt yourself or any attorneys lately?
    The state Attorney human trafficking task force is accepting applications if your interested. Good luck 👍
    Where can I apply for that position??

Unregistered
    Jose the owners of kings wrecker always had you on speed dial when they needed your position maybe they will hook you up now with a tow truck job to help with deliveries wink wink. It’s. A small world after all

Unregistered
    Jose the owners of kings wrecker always had you on speed dial when they needed your position maybe they will hook you up now with a tow truck job to help with deliveries wink wink. It’s. A small world after all
    You crazy Kings wrecker are not going to hire a suicidal nut.

Unregistered
    I hope for all our sakes that they responded to his home and took away all his guns when he got baker acted.

Or else someone's gonna bite it big time.

For sure I would SUE the state Attorney's office, city of Miami(who responded to cover it up) and the county who made the initial report.

Unregistered
    I hope for all our sakes that they responded to his home and took away all his guns when he got baker acted.

Or else someone's gonna bite it big time.

For sure I would SUE the state Attorney's office, city of Miami(who responded to cover it up) and the county who made the initial report.
    Hey Jose stop calling and hanging out with Jorge Gomez he is not going to give you a job at fIU. Your a great liability nut who got fired at the state attorneys office. You should had been arrested a long time ago for DV. Enjoy your farm until the judge forces you to sale it.

Unregistered
    Who the hell wants to work in the state attorneys office anyways unless you're retired and getting a pension. The pay in the state SUCKS!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast