hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hiring

Unregistered

hiring

Not sure if anyone can tell me....I recently applied for an Officer position and just curious how long it usually takes to hear back from someone if they want to move forward? I have a few years Fed LEO exp. Also does anyone know how many officers the department is looking to hire? Thanks for any info appreciate it....

Unregistered
    It depends on you’re gender, skin color, if you speak another language. Usually takes several months as this department has regular cops doing all the background checks. It’s a joke of an agency with sub par equipment and pay

Unregistered
    Appreciate the info thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure if anyone can tell me....I recently applied for an Officer position and just curious how long it usually takes to hear back from someone if they want to move forward? I have a few years Fed LEO exp. Also does anyone know how many officers the department is looking to hire? Thanks for any info appreciate it....
    Any updates

Unregistered
    It depends on you’re gender, skin color, if you speak another language. Usually takes several months as this department has regular cops doing all the background checks. It’s a joke of an agency with sub par equipment and pay
    About time!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder if the people who do the actual hiring, look at comments like that and reflect on the fact that they themselves are responsible for disqualifying applicants for miscellaneous nonsense like speeding tickets yet hire overgrown children like yourself. I prefer that we hire people who are already 51 when we need 57 than self-entitled juveniles.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the people who do the actual hiring, look at comments like that and reflect on the fact that they themselves are responsible for disqualifying applicants for miscellaneous nonsense like speeding tickets yet hire overgrown children like yourself. I prefer that we hire people who are already 51 when we need 57 than self-entitled juveniles.
    Doesn't matter what you prefer genius. You don't like it stay off of this site, I myself think that it is hilarious...you must be one of t4 psycho friends

Unregistered

It evens itself out because we hire those with histories of mental illness

Unregistered
    This 100% Accurate. I work at the place.

Unregistered
    It evens itself out because we hire those with histories of mental illness
    and shady shady behavior. Shout out to Donald W. One of the few, the fired and pride of Widman Way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast