Today's Graduation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Today's Graduation

Congratulations to the 16 new officers. 11 of them which are women. Awesome!!!

Unregistered
    great. 11 splitails. that'll put fear in the minds of criminals.

Unregistered
    11 Female Cops .. Police Departments should never of did away with the Height Requirements.

Some of them are not even 5ft Tall.. they are going to be completely useless on the street if a 3-15 is called.. and most likely .. it will be them calling for help as they might get mopped all over the street by one of our local 43's or drunks during a bar/club brawl..

Will their cars require booster seats to see over the steering wheel ?

The Blonde is my pick to be the next domestic / marriage / homewrecker... lets see which of the command staff or supv grabs her up for a cushy detail and lets see how many guys in the dept try and play hide the salami...

What a total joke this dept has become... new hires just to fit a 'LOOK/IMAGE' instead of Hires to Handle the Job ! so many other potential candidates that were by far more qualified physically & suited for this job that were turned down for such BS reasons.. it is pathetic. Just like the useless uniform (Sounds like Saddle) who the Command Staff have hidden away on the 5th floor to have her baby in seclusion while she skates thru her FTO/Probation period without failing or making another complaint or making the news..

Unregistered
    Let me guess. The female officers in Boca are all 6’ tall.

Unregistered
    The best was Pastor Paul’s sermon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    11 Female Cops .. Police Departments should never of did away with the Height Requirements.

Some of them are not even 5ft Tall.. they are going to be completely useless on the street if a 3-15 is called.. and most likely .. it will be them calling for help as they might get mopped all over the street by one of our local 43's or drunks during a bar/club brawl..

The Blonde is my pick to be the next domestic / marriage / homewrecker... lets see which of the command staff or supv grabs her up for a cushy detail and lets see how many guys in the dept try and play hide the salami...

What a total joke this dept has become... new hires just to fit a 'LOOK/IMAGE' instead of Hires to Handle the Job ! so many other potential candidates that were by far more qualified physically & suited for this job that were turned down for such BS reasons.. it is pathetic. Just like the useless uniform (Sounds like Saddle) who the Command Staff have hidden away on the 5th floor to have her baby in seclusion while she skates thru her FTO/Probation period without failing or making another complaint or making the news..
    You are a misogynist pig. I certainly hope you are not an employee of this department and certainly not a public official. I would be careful voicing those sexist, backwards, and narrow ways of thinking they could end your career regardless of what it may be. As a man I’m offended at your comment, I can’t imagine how a female must feel.

Unregistered

Papo you sound like a frustrated tarudo. It’s there Papaya and they can share it with whomever they want. So sacate your panties, take a deep breath and relax.

Unregistered
    Good for them. Stop hating.

Unregistered
    Good for them. Stop hating.
    Hater ? ... Wait until you are rolling around with a guy for a few minutes trying to 39 him .. and one of these 100 Pound 5ft wonders arrive as your 3-15... then tell me what kind of hater I am ... SMH...

Unregistered
    Wait, what makes you “any” kind of wonder? It maybe you rolling around when one of those “girls” saves your butt. Any intelligent person knows that if you know how to fight it’s not always about the size and weight. Unless you’re Superman I would keep my archaic opinions to myself. You sound so ignorant that you’re teasing Karma to come and bite you in the as-!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast