Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    They will all be in C.I.D. in a few short years

Unregistered
    Congrats to them all.

Unregistered
    i love whores. especially the slutty type

Unregistered
    I've been in law enforcement for 22 years and have seen female officers calm down an aggressive 6 ft (plus) man that only saw the 5 or so male cops around him as a threat.
    Female cops are also the absolute best at communicating with kids and other women that are victims.
    However, when it comes to scrapping with someone though, the majority really are a hindrance and a safety hazard.

There's always gonna be a need in law enforcement to have women of any height in our line of work just as there will always be a need to have guys that know how to fight, shoot and are able to make rational decisions under pressure. Either one needs to suck up their pride once in a while and say to themselves "HEY, he or she's got this under control" and take the back seat while things are handled.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been in law enforcement for 22 years and have seen female officers calm down an aggressive 6 ft (plus) man that only saw the 5 or so male cops around him as a threat.
    Female cops are also the absolute best at communicating with kids and other women that are victims.
    However, when it comes to scrapping with someone though, the majority really are a hindrance and a safety hazard.

There's always gonna be a need in law enforcement to have women of any height in our line of work just as there will always be a need to have guys that know how to fight, shoot and are able to make rational decisions under pressure. Either one needs to suck up their pride once in a while and say to themselves "HEY, he or she's got this under control" and take the back seat while things are handled.
    Calm down aggressive 6 ft plus man? You obviously never met S. Pucket.

Unregistered
    Oh good more homewreckers

Unregistered
    Who gives a crap is it payday yet ?

Unregistered

So who’s the blonde?

Who’s the blonde that was mentioned earlier? Heard some things about one of them already SMH not even out of FTO yet and the rumors have begun wow typical

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12