Homicide Brass & Steno? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call him out! Who’s the LT protecting the swinger crew??
    He is a Doctor or Knows All! Never thought someone would know more than his daddy! We were are all wrong! Stop inking up reports & taking our OT for you & btchez....

Unregistered
    He is a Doctor or Knows All! Never thought someone would know more than his daddy! We were are all wrong! Stop inking up reports & taking our OT for you & btchez....
    Heard he sent his 33 momma of the year home on scene the other day & told her no use for you here, I got this, go home. Big boy bucking up because loca 99 Steno has him on lock down now. You reep what you sow! How many cases you investigated stallion? Done over 1000 here! Learn how to do one before you tell me how to do my job,

Unregistered
    Heard he sent his 33 momma of the year home on scene the other day & told her no use for you here, I got this, go home. Big boy bucking up because loca 99 Steno has him on lock down now. You reep what you sow! How many cases you investigated stallion? Done over 1000 here! Learn how to do one before you tell me how to do my job,
    Hey Godoy, get off this site & go worry about shooting yourself again! Not my fault I had to see you that day & your we’re the idiot! Leave me great LT alone, the greatest LT ever, he will tell you & kick you out again!

Unregistered
    Call him out! Who’s the LT protecting the swinger crew??
    His dad was a former Lt here. Guess he’s following in his dad’s footsteps!

Unregistered
    His dad was a former Lt here. Guess he’s following in his dad’s footsteps!
    How do you make these poor ladies cry & sleep at night. Wake up and smell the coffee people. Worry about destroying your own platoon that hates u and tells the true feelings at cp’s.

Unregistered
    How do you make these poor ladies cry & sleep at night. Wake up and smell the coffee people. Worry about destroying your own platoon that hates u and tells the true feelings at cp’s.
    Let me guess? Never got some in Highschool & now his badge speaks for his D-.k? Leave the vets alone & just do your 33!

Unregistered
    Let me guess? Never got some in Highschool & now his badge speaks for his D-.k? Leave the vets alone & just do your 33!
    Go back to DP & leave the poor stenos alone! Your loca Steno ain’t worth DP or your marriage!

Unregistered
    Why don’t you elementary school employees learn how to write and I would not need to use a red pen. You are all a bunch of babies

Unregistered
    Why don’t you elementary school employees learn how to write and I would not need to use a red pen. You are all a bunch of babies
    Didn’t realize you had your doctorate in English. Put your red pen away & pretend to care about the rest of us that aren’t women!

Unregistered
    Didn’t realize you had your doctorate in English. Put your red pen away & pretend to care about the rest of us that aren’t women!
    Stahl gets his MDPD salary of $100,000 and we pay him $180,000 additional dues money to run the PBA+ a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel+ free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money.

Jenkins gets his MDPD salary of $ 125,000 and we pay him $125,000 additional dues money to be at the PBA + a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel + free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money

Greenwell gets $ 110,000 from FRS, was recently rehired by the department making $75.000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He does use a county vehicle.

Capt Ish gets MDPD salary of $140,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Davis gets MDCR salary of $90,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He is the only correctional office that has a take home vehicle.

Lopez gets $80,000 from FRS and we pay him $50,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Trying to get Shivers salary but are afraid to get fired so we may have to wait a little for that info

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast