I want to serve and protect (2019)

Unregistered

I want to serve and protect (2019)

Greetings my fellow Leoaffairers,

My long time dream and goal has been to serve and protect the beautiful City of Miami by of course working as a Police Officer. I would like to know if MPD will hire in 2019.

Thank you very much and you all stay safe!
    God bless

Sincerely,

Rico Suave 😎

Unregistered
    Every year around January it opens again. We need around 800 officers. Just be prepared to face the unexpected.

Unregistered
    Go to the county. This department eats their own unless you’re part of F&F of course..

Unregistered
    I applied 6 years ago and I was hired. I'm having a great time and it's everything I expected. Like every other job you have people that like to work and you have the ones that don't. Don't be discouraged from the comments you may read on here. Go for it and I wish you good luck. The one thing I will say, don't let the badge go to your head. Always stay humble.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applied 6 years ago and I was hired. I'm having a great time and it's everything I expected. Like every other job you have people that like to work and you have the ones that don't. Don't be discouraged from the comments you may read on here. Go for it and I wish you good luck. The one thing I will say, don't let the badge go to your head. Always stay humble.

Thank you for that advise.

Unregistered
    I believe they are hiring in August

Unregistered
    You are the type of person that we need here , I will like to get to know you more and exchanged ideas , can you meet me in the station showers or sauna next week

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the type of person that we need here , I will like to get to know you more and exchanged ideas , can you meet me in the station showers or sauna next week
    Not a homo sorry.