Miami Dade Homeowner Dissapointed with MDPD Officers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Dade Homeowner Dissapointed with MDPD Officers

Great job rookies! Another black eye.

https://amp.local10.com/news/florida...mpression=true

Unregistered
    The officers are too busy mentoring black youth criminals in the YOU Program.

There is no time for patrol or spending hours investigating crime. The budget won’t allow for it. The primary focus is the Directors joke of a program that mentors criminal youth.

Unregistered
    I’m not surprised. This is the consequences of all this community oriented bs. I’m sure the cops that responded are good at sipping some coffee and eating cookies with the community but when it comes time to do police work, we’re lost. The sad part is within the next 3-5 years the current “cookies with the rookies” era will be FTOs & in the training bureau. This ship is sinking, fast!

Unregistered
    The GIU follow up was botched. Now the homeowner not knowing if his own house window had been broken before or not is mind boggling. Always say it wasn’t so the Officers can take a different approach like calling him to the scene and open the door.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job rookies! Another black eye.

https://amp.local10.com/news/florida...mpression=true
    Victim isn’t to smart either...

Unregistered
    These rookies nowadays are scared of their own shadows.

One of my houses was burglarized in the City last year. My alarm company called me and notified MPD. I got there about the same time MPD arrived. They went in cleared my house one of the officers was also a K9. They went in with guns drawn. Not scared at all. Amen. God bless these true heroes who are not scared to do their job!

Unregistered
    Back in the late 90s I was a burglary victim. When I called, Metro-Dade responded in 5 minutes. The first officer arrived, removed his 12gauge from the trunk & searched the entire house by himself.

God bless that man.

Unregistered
    Watch the video. The homeowner didn't come home until hours later. Did he expect the officers to wait for him all shift?

Unregistered
    Is this the district with the Major who shot his partner at a 25?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch the video. The homeowner didn't come home until hours later. Did he expect the officers to wait for him all shift?
    Just do your job milenials & don’t embarrass the brown gown!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast