Sheriff Scott work days
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Scott work days

Pay attention to the Sheriffs parking space and it being vacant. I have decided to take a photo every day it is vacant with a time and date stamp. I really thought some of you were making this up. Not counting the weekends it is now day 8 with no sign of Sheriff Scott. You cannot see the county “behind a desk” but it is hard to see it if your not here at all. The news is now interested with proof.

Unregistered
    Interesting post. Sort of. He is elected. He doesn’t have to spend one day behind the desk. If he wants to be a great 4 term sheriff then in mine and many opinions he should show face. He hasn’t for almost 2 plus years now. Get over it. Marcino is in charge keep giving 5 percent raises. Please. Please please.

Unregistered
    Day 9 and 10 no show. Time and date stamped.

Unregistered
    THANK YOU Mike, for everything you have done for this county. You will truly be blessed... I know all these haters are a bunch of insignificant uneducated retards, but you are a great leader and even a better family man. Yours Truly... G$

Unregistered
    Day 11 and no sign

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Day 11 and no sign
    Appreciate your effort, but WTH?.... day 11?... what rock have you been under?

Unregistered
    Day 12 no sign. Lets go ahead and count the weekend as Day 13 and 14. Be there Monday for the next photo.

Unregistered
    Oh by the way, April was real bad and May he was here 5 of 31 days.

Unregistered
    Day 9 and 10 no show. Time and date stamped.
    WOW, way to go you huge POS, maybe in you could actually do the job, that you are being paid for, and POS he doesn't have to be here, and have you checked to make sure his car wasn't at the car wash, did he come in late, do you sit in the parking lot all do just to watch his parking spot, POS

Unregistered
    WOW, way to go you huge POS, maybe in you could actually do the job, that you are being paid for, and POS he doesn't have to be here, and have you checked to make sure his car wasn't at the car wash, did he come in late, do you sit in the parking lot all do just to watch his parking spot, POS
    farquaad's manager at it again. you little bully, you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast