Never seen anything like it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coldweather

Never seen anything like it

Firstly, I’m looking to transfer to fmpd. I work in a formerly troubled pd (according to the news) and it sounds a lot like fmpd. I’ll say this, I understand the lack or morale from decisions of the bosses. The biggest problem I see though, is cops fighting about nonsense ina public forum using anonymous names. Stick together at least, or at least deal with problems you have with the person you have them with directly. The work doesn’t scare me, I come from a pd with a much higher crime rate and less cops per capita than fort Myers. The scariest thing is all these people crushing each other on open forums, not what real men do in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldweather View Post
    Firstly, I’m looking to transfer to fmpd. I work in a formerly troubled pd (according to the news) and it sounds a lot like fmpd. I’ll say this, I understand the lack or morale from decisions of the bosses. The biggest problem I see though, is cops fighting about nonsense ina public forum using anonymous names. Stick together at least, or at least deal with problems you have with the person you have them with directly. The work doesn’t scare me, I come from a pd with a much higher crime rate and less cops per capita than fort Myers. The scariest thing is all these people crushing each other on open forums, not what real men do in my opinion.
    Good, then stay where you are at.....with all of your "real men". Later though guy

Unregistered

Stay Away!!,your probably a know it all anyway..we dont want you

Cold Weather
    “Stay away!” Said the anonymous real man!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Weather View Post
    “Stay away!” Said the anonymous real man!
    Yoo are officially "TEABAGGED"

Chilly Weather
    Lol you guys are funny. I’ll give ya that.

Unregistered

Dont care what youve never seen, no one wants to hear you

Firstly, spit the ¢ock you have in your mouth out, and I'll say this that it's might big of you to understand the complex issues , you otally sound like a real leader and peacemaker among men and women and all human kind.

It's mighty obliging of you to consider coming from a "pd with a much higher crime rate and less cops per capita than (f)ort Myers" and your bravery! "Im not scared of the work". I bet your folks were awful proud of you graduating the academy and going to work those mean worse streets than folks like us got here.

Teach us 6 year veteran and former Explorer post leader about how to fix things and turn it all around, since your departments troubles are in the past you can move on and be the leader you were born! M-fer go hit a pole, you sound like a brainwashed explorer grown up with a few semsters of a some community college, the sort of ja¢koff who thinks you should lateral to Sergeant, or at least be offered specialty unit after "suffering" the indignity of FTO. Stay home, hero.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Weather View Post
    Lol you guys are funny. I’ll give ya that.
    PUNK!! will figure out who you are if you show up...you won't LAST!

Unregistered
    Yeesh very angry. All I said was I dunno why everyone uses this page. I think it would be more constructive to deal with it internally.

Colder weather
    For the record I didn’t mean to sound attacking. Sorry if it came off that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast