Bob endorsed Rick Scott

Unregistered

Bob endorsed Rick Scott

I thought it was a violation of election laws to appear in your uniform and endorse a candidate for senate. I guess Bob won't have a problem when I stand in front of a camera wearing my uniform and endorse Bill Nelson and Gwen Graham. If I get fired law suit under way.

Unregistered
    Hey azz there were several sheriffs on uniform endorsing Scott. The ones not in uniform had their badges out. I find it hard to believe you know more about the legality of it than all of them on stage.

But endorse whoever you want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought it was a violation of election laws to appear in your uniform and endorse a candidate for senate. I guess Bob won't have a problem when I stand in front of a camera wearing my uniform and endorse Bill Nelson and Gwen Graham. If I get fired law suit under way.
    Have to read the GOs but Bob said those are just suggestions and guidelines subject to interpretation. So the legality of appearing in uniform in support of a politician can be whatever you interpret it to be, according to Bob.

Just don't steal any of Bob's campaign signs. You can steal his opponent's campaign signs but not Bob's. Worst case scenario you'll get demoted from Lt. to Sgt. and get your bars back before your probationary period is over. That was Bob's interpretation of the agency's policies on political involvement and theft of campaign signs.

Unregistered
    Have to read the GOs but Bob said those are just suggestions and guidelines subject to interpretation. So the legality of appearing in uniform in support of a politician can be whatever you interpret it to be, according to Bob.

Just don't steal any of Bob's campaign signs. You can steal his opponent's campaign signs but not Bob's. Worst case scenario you'll get demoted from Lt. to Sgt. and get your bars back before your probationary period is over. That was Bob's interpretation of the agency's policies on political involvement and theft of campaign signs.
    I remember that slizzy move. This just another example of biased and selective punishment handed out by Bob. Go Bill Nelson, Pink slip Rick is Bobs last life line in politics.

Unregistered
    Hey azz there were several sheriffs on uniform endorsing Scott. The ones not in uniform had their badges out. I find it hard to believe you know more about the legality of it than all of them on stage.

But endorse whoever you want.
    I would suggest they are all azz bags and are betting their political futures on a bald headed prick that took the fifth 75 times during the investigation into his health care company.

Unregistered
    Thought wrong moron. Sheriff can appear in uniform and do whatever he wants. Deputy cant and you violate law and G.O. Try it and see how fast you get a Level 5 and there boot. But if you feel froggy then jump away!

Unregistered
    Thought wrong moron. Sheriff can appear in uniform and do whatever he wants. Deputy cant and you violate law and G.O. Try it and see how fast you get a Level 5 and there boot. But if you feel froggy then jump away!
    I will and I don't think the Sheriff can do whatever he wants. But I know some of his immediate cronies like you do. The only thing that It will violate is a double standard. GFY.

Unregistered
    I will and I don't think the Sheriff can do whatever he wants. But I know some of his immediate cronies like you do. The only thing that It will violate is a double standard. GFY.
    No homie you GFY and I hope you try a stunt like that cause I got the popcorn and handcuffs ready. It’s a crime for you to do it but the elected SHERIFF can do whatever he wants. Yes its true. Ther Sheriff CAN DO WAHTEVER HE WANTS! I know that frosts your sorry azz but go turn a key or hop a Sg29. Over and out.

Unregistered
    No homie you GFY and I hope you try a stunt like that cause I got the popcorn and handcuffs ready. It’s a crime for you to do it but the elected SHERIFF can do whatever he wants. Yes its true. Ther Sheriff CAN DO WAHTEVER HE WANTS! I know that frosts your sorry azz but go turn a key or hop a Sg29. Over and out.
    Does that include hiring a clown like you. Apparently you are another one of Bobs sell-out misfits. By the way the federal hatch act bars federal as well as state and local employees whose agency's receive federal funds from campaigning in uniform. In addition regardless of who you are "Shefiff" if you receive any public funds during a campaign function i.e. Use of Goverment transportation ,gas, per Diem you cannot appear in uniform. One could argue this is occurring every day in every county.The Supreme Court ruled in favor of a couple of sheriffs but if violated its only a civil penalty. So you ain't putting the cuffs on anyone and probly to weak and dumb to know how. Now GFY