To whom it may concern - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    To whom it may concern....

Knowing that MDSPD is in a major transition right now, I am aware that exposing what I saw this past weekend is just fuel for the fire. As a citizen, I feel it is my right to expose this information to the main source (Leo affairs), and other resources (school district).......

Well, in addition to the reorganization going on right now, the vehicle situation needs to be fixed. Saying this, I regret to expose what I’m about to say...

On June 9, 2018 (A Saturday) in the morning, and afternoon hours, I stumbled across one of the brand brand brand new Ford Taurus’s with a Miami Dade County Tag at a private golf course located by the Miami International Airport. After having some sort of doubt that one of the MDSPD cars was parked in the lot, I decided to wait in my car to see who would come out. There it was. A shock, a disappointment.... MDSPD Detective Gil Ochoa exited his vehicle, and greeted another adult male where they entered the golf course, and set up game play for a couple of hours. The true disappointment comes to mind when several officers within the department are driving 150000-210000 mileage cars, appreciate their cars, and follow the Dept SOP’s. Det G Ochoa has not followed SOP’s , utilized his department issued vehicle on an off day to drive 70+ miles round trip, and burned MIami Dade Schools Owned fuel for his personal gain and satisfaction. In addition, the wear and tear of the vehicle.

This is so unacceptable.

Maybe, he filled out an overtime slip for a bogus call out, falsified the reason for overtime, and will get it signed by one of his rogue supervisors. Oh wait, he is a acting supervisor. Maybe he signs his own slip, and only has to acquire the commander’s signature.

As you sit back and try to swallow what I have told you, certain individuals have been investigated by internal affairs for petty things, for smaller things, and have a detrimental ending to their career. Hopefully after reading this, they open up an investigation and TRULY look into this. SunPass lane transactions ( which should show the MDSPD Ford Taurus driving north on the turnpike, south, and all around town for personal gain), and video surveillance camera footage from the golf course that this occurred in... The golf Course was Melrose Golf Course just east of the Miami International Airport. Btw, video surveillance footage is available up to 180 days, I called!!!!!

The school district will receive pictures upon their notification.

Please investigate further, do what is in the best interest of the department. People like that don’t need to have a new car, and work for the department. Having a police badge means you have to be a model citizen and lead by example. Not a person who breaks rules, and steals gas from the school district.

Thank you for reading this post.

God speed.
    So Model Citizen how did Gil do on his golf day? I pay school board taxes so I want to know how his day was in my dime.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Model Citizen how did Gil do on his golf day? I pay school board taxes so I want to know how his day was in my dime.
    He’s just one of many jerks here, who have supposedly golfed either on duty or using department vehicles to commute to golf courses, over the years here. This dates back to Cuccaro days.

Unregistered
    Yes but now IA is on the job. Never mind just kidding.

Unregistered
    Gil, you are a miserable failure lost in the labyrinth of your mind! For one, police investigations in our department are easy and you could not even do that right. Your intelligence is dismal yet you excel at kissing ass and snitching. You are joke that makes most of us snicker in joy. Same applies to your lover JT.

Unregistered
    Why would that idiot be golfing as if he was some big shot. Gil broke ass was always complaining at GIU that he was about to lose his house.

Unregistered
    Wow just saw this today is Gil going to be qru. I am with another department now but Gil was nice to me. Hope everything is ok now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12