Trooper Vanessa Franceschi - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Looser” was typed intentionally. It was pointing out the other poster’s spelling (hence the question mark). You obviously read as well as they spell. Apparently you should take some of that money you supposedly make and invest in yourself. Hopefully your daughter has a better outlook on life than you do.

Keep going to those noise complaint and dog barking calls like the pro that you are!
    Yes, I "read" as well as "they spell". Now you are offering investment and retirement advice. You are a Renaissance Trooper. My kid totally has a better outlook than I and better future than you.

Noise Complaints? Dog Barking? Poor you to think that. What does an FHP Trooper do at retirement? Get another job.

Enjoy your "life". LOL.

Unregistered

Your daughter's Summer internship.....

Check your own spelling first, pride of FHP loser. What kind of mentality is attracted to writing tickets for a "living"

I make in detail pay more than you gross. Actually, I also pay more in withholding than you gross.

Grungy 2 day+ old wake and wear uniforms. My daughter in a summer internship makes as much as you do. LOL.
    While I am sure your very proud of your daughters earning capacity, most of us would not consider being an apprentice crack ho as an internship ...... just sayin..... money's good, but she will probably end up no better than your wife.

Unregistered
    She stopped a suspect from attempted hit and run recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwOfGoRb0
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Unregistered

Smile Good job trooper!

After watching the entire video twice, there is no doubt in my mind that the 10-31 was appropriate, well done, and the trooper should be given a big thank you. The scum who hit the S-3P needs a long time in PRISON.

Unregistered
    Some say she came back to write her ticker before he supervisors get in her ass

Unregistered
    While I am sure your very proud of your daughters earning capacity, most of us would not consider being an apprentice crack ho as an internship ...... just sayin..... money's good, but she will probably end up no better than your wife.
    Hit a nerve it seems. It is what it is. Call a 19 year old young woman a "crack ho". Typical "Trooper" hide behind someone smaller and weaker as a shield. My observation was directed from me to you, not your wife or kids. But, chickenshit oily tan polyester wearing punk, you try to take a cheap shot. Even more pathetic. Probably impotent or dysfunctional too.

Unregistered
    Yeah, a high speed chase on the shoulder in rush hour traffic with no siren...great job Enos!

Unregistered
    Then stick our gun inside the fkn' car...dumb!

Unregistered
    Please tell me she has an auto accident attorney? Please tell me she requested an ambulance and was transported to hospital from the scene where she caught the jack@ss? Please tell me she has private auto insurance on her patrol car? Please tell me she refused workers comp crap? I know her peers at FHP aren't that dumb to fail to advise her of the auto accident process. If uniformed then I feel sorry to hear Vanessa lost about a potential 50k claim from the accident. I hope that's not the case here.

Unregistered

question

Why is she out of uniform?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast