Trooper Vanessa Franceschi
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Trooper Vanessa Franceschi

Hey Vanessa , MDPD is hiring, we don't write up people for doing police work.
    and a 40K pay raise is nice also #FHPBRASSPATHETICLOOSERS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Vanessa , MDPD is hiring, we don't write up people for doing police work.
    and a 40K pay raise is nice also #FHPBRASSPATHETICLOOSERS
    If you’re going to talk trash, make sure you spell check. Looser? SMH

Unregistered

One of the few decent troopers

She stopped a suspect from attempted hit and run recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwOfGoRb0

Unregistered
    misspelled yes , on point yes.

Unregistered

"Loser" L-o-s-e-r "Loser" 1 "O"

Check your own spelling first, pride of FHP loser. What kind of mentality is attracted to writing tickets for a "living"

I make in detail pay more than you gross. Actually, I also pay more in withholding than you gross.

Grungy 2 day+ old wake and wear uniforms. My daughter in a summer internship makes as much as you do. LOL.

Unregistered
    This trooper is being disciplined for doing her job! Thats just baffling and morale-killing.

Just goes to show you how the FHP brass operates. My question is..What would of FHP have done if the S3 would have just fled the scene and trooper does NOT get into a 10-31. What would they have done?

Unregistered
    Check your own spelling first, pride of FHP loser. What kind of mentality is attracted to writing tickets for a "living"

I make in detail pay more than you gross. Actually, I also pay more in withholding than you gross.

Grungy 2 day+ old wake and wear uniforms. My daughter in a summer internship makes as much as you do. LOL.
    “Looser” was typed intentionally. It was pointing out the other poster’s spelling (hence the question mark). You obviously read as well as they spell. Apparently you should take some of that money you supposedly make and invest in yourself. Hopefully your daughter has a better outlook on life than you do.

Keep going to those noise complaint and dog barking calls like the pro that you are!

Unregistered
    Ok back to the OP!

The actions that the FHP brass took in this case is exactly why most troopers are leaving! Some can deal with the low pay due to off duty gigs and OT but what we can't survive is the way we are treated by our own department! Policy isn't the law of the land! Most supervisors quote it when it proves THEIR point! When the brass or the agency is in violation then the policy becomes a "guideline"!There is a double standard at the FHP! Just think, how many times has a LT and higher rank been called out for a policy violation?? Always the poor trooper working the road! I think this trooper did an excellent job! With the stress of the situation I think she handled to the point that this should be an example of WHAT to do! Great job Trooper VF! The road troopers support your actions 100%!

Unregistered
    Ok back to the OP!

The actions that the FHP brass took in this case is exactly why most troopers are leaving! Some can deal with the low pay due to off duty gigs and OT but what we can't survive is the way we are treated by our own department! Policy isn't the law of the land! Most supervisors quote it when it proves THEIR point! When the brass or the agency is in violation then the policy becomes a "guideline"!There is a double standard at the FHP! Just think, how many times has a LT and higher rank been called out for a policy violation?? Always the poor trooper working the road! I think this trooper did an excellent job! With the stress of the situation I think she handled to the point that this should be an example of WHAT to do! Great job Trooper VF! The road troopers support your actions 100%!
    That is 110% accurate FHP is the ONLY agency I know of that will punish a cop for being a cop! And yes the OP is very correct there are very few actual leaders running the show at FHP. I hope VF fights her disciplinary action tooth and nail! My advice to her would be to go through florida association of state troopers, pba does not do anything especially in South Florida. Once youre out of the woods there are several higher paying agencies in the area for you to pick from.

-a former Trooper

Unregistered
    This trooper is being disciplined for doing her job! Thats just baffling and morale-killing.

Just goes to show you how the FHP brass operates. My question is..What would of FHP have done if the S3 would have just fled the scene and trooper does NOT get into a 10-31. What would they have done?
    Like they do on ever single hit and run. “The suspect vehicle could not be located at this time”. And never EVER follow up again.

I mean if there is a hit and run and NO information on the tag they don’t even respond. Think about that for a minute. A crime was committed but without any known leads they don’t even respond. C’mon. Not to check surveillance, not to check for evidence (car parts), BOLO the area. Nothing. REAL POLICE INVESTIGATING AGENCIES will respond and work it to exhaust leads.

You cannot be a cop at FHP, as evidenced by the recent discipline to the trooper. Good 10-8 work. She recognized a crime, gave chase, good radio, good vehicle and driver recognition and she gets a letter. BS man.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast