Tampa PBA Endorses Adam Putnam

Unregistered

Tampa PBA Endorses Adam Putnam

I think it's about time that our union/PBA endorsed a true conservative, Adam Putnam. Adam doesn't support "special interests groups" like black lives matter, the gay left agenda, and sanctuary cities! Buckhorn, Castor, and City Council better get on board or you can forget any endorsements from us for the next election.
    Thank you Abe for listening to your membership.

Unregistered
    Putnam is an ass****. I was never asked if the PBA should endorse him. I asked a couple of board members if they knew about the endorsement and said Abe never approached them. Abe is a sell out. He probably got offered some position in the administration if Putnam wins. Its also very interesting how a couple of days after Abe announces Putnam, Abe gets put on the Board of the Florida PBA.

Unregistered
    I believe the STATE PBA endorsed him not our local chapter. The big question is who will they endorse for Mayor. I pray it is not Mr Castor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe the STATE PBA endorsed him not our local chapter. The big question is who will they endorse for Mayor. I pray it is not Mr Castor.
    Wait a minute...
    You dont think this video is an endorsement of Putnam by the Tampa PBA????

https://www.facebook.com/adamputnam/...0395107910371/

Unregistered
    I watched the video and no the local board did not endorse him based on this video. I did like Putnam after seeing the video however so thanks for providing me good info on who I will vote for if he is on the ballotin November...MAGA...

Unregistered
    I don’t care who’s running. If they got a R beside their name, I’m voting for them. Under the Democrats, it’s a fuk*in’ nightmare for police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t care who’s running. If they got a R beside their name, I’m voting for them. Under the Democrats, it’s a fuk*in’ nightmare for police.
    That is funny but in this state, the "R's" have been trying to take away our pensions.

Unregistered
    Under Democrats rule, they get cops killed.