Rafael/Ralph Valdes-Convicted Felon-Selling Cigars - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Leave them alone?😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One gun traded by them was traced to a crime in a foreign country? 100's of guns. Liar. They were traded, sometimes for cash plus barter items sometimes. Crime in foreign countries has to do with crime statisics here? Get off your own egotisicalish nature and speak the truth. A court might have judged them guilty but has God or the community they DID serve? I don;t know how you are but it is wrong you keep presecuting them. If you think their sentences were fair, that means they were sentanced and you are not the judge jury or court! So you need to let it go you keep condeming them for their past if you beleive half of it, you can't have cake and eat it always, so pick whats right and whats wrong and live with it. They were good people like you and you could be in trouble or accused one day and wish you were nicer to them becuase karma will bite you. So leave them alone!
    Should I start pulling up the facts on Pacer.gov again? Refresh your memory.
    They are Federal Convicted Felons. Crooked cops.

Trust me, I will not let anything go. I will make sure they both get EVERYTHING they both deserve, today, tomorrow, and in the future.
    (Legally)
    You see,I don’t send banner plans.
    I get results.
    You can count on that!!!!!
    I will inform everyone they have dealings with, that they are Convicted Federal Felons, crooked cops. I’m sure with you limited education you can comprehend what I’m saying!!!!

“They were good people”?
    Oh please!! They are criminals and served time because of criminal actions!!!

Maybe one day they just might be sent back to prison.
    🤔😉

“A leopard never changed his spots”

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    ❤️Love you and them for making my quest to advise the public against these two Federal Crooked Ex Cops.

Unregistered
    Should I start pulling up the facts on Pacer.gov again? Refresh your memory.
    They are Federal Convicted Felons. Crooked cops.

Trust me, I will not let anything go. I will make sure they both get EVERYTHING they both deserve, today, tomorrow, and in the future.
    (Legally)
    You see,I don’t send banner plans.
    I get results.
    You can count on that!!!!!
    I will inform everyone they have dealings with, that they are Convicted Federal Felons, crooked cops. I’m sure with you limited education you can comprehend what I’m saying!!!!

“They were good people”?
    Oh please!! They are criminals and served time because of criminal actions!!!

Maybe one day they just might be sent back to prison.
    🤔😉

“A leopard never changed his spots”

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    ❤️Love you and them for making my quest to advise the public against these two Federal Crooked Ex Cops.

Since you are so professional open everything, why not put YOUR file on public display if you really are a true LEO, ho many awards did you ever make?

Unregistered

Let’s refresh

Since you are so professional open everything, why not put YOUR file on public display if you really are a true LEO, ho many awards did you ever make?
    Look I understand you are upset that your Hero’s, the crooked Federal Felons were arrested, and are BROKE. They are listed as Federal Felons, and owe a lot of back taxes.
    I am going to expose them for a lot more very soon.

I have won plenty plenty of awards. Not Law Enforcement, ones that really matter. Look at one of my best awards, exposing Ralph Valdes, and Ex Tammy Valdes for the crooked cops they were. My award was when my material got them locked up in a Federal Prison. They are due for more pretty soon.

Hold your breath. It’s going to get really good.

For now here is one of my many awards.
    😉

http://www.wtxl.com/s-florida-office...9bb30f31a.html

Unregistered

there is no proof

Look I understand you are upset that your Hero’s, the crooked Federal Felons were arrested, and are BROKE. They are listed as Federal Felons, and owe a lot of back taxes.
    I am going to expose them for a lot more very soon.

I have won plenty plenty of awards. Not Law Enforcement, ones that really matter. Look at one of my best awards, exposing Ralph Valdes, and Ex Tammy Valdes for the crooked cops they were. My award was when my material got them locked up in a Federal Prison. They are due for more pretty soon.

Hold your breath. It’s going to get really good.

For now here is one of my many awards.
    😉

http://www.wtxl.com/s-florida-office...9bb30f31a.html
    you misclaim that they "owe lots of taxes"? They do not there isn't NO RECORD of them having any IRS against them. Again I am proving you a liar to make yourself look big. You are whatever you think you are a hiding police officer attacking them bragging about being a lawsuit to them! About you I am going to the saints, to make protection for them and the saints to deal with you. Orisha is more powerful than your lies and deceptions. Your tongue will stop speaking such lies and your sight will no longer be able to see them!

Unregistered

Smoke some more Crack.

you misclaim that they "owe lots of taxes"? They do not there isn't NO RECORD of them having any IRS against them. Again I am proving you a liar to make yourself look big. You are whatever you think you are a hiding police officer attacking them bragging about being a lawsuit to them! About you I am going to the saints, to make protection for them and the saints to deal with you. Orisha is more powerful than your lies and deceptions. Your tongue will stop speaking such lies and your sight will no longer be able to see them!

Smoke some more Crack while you are petting your “Orisha”
    They will see in time!!!!

Ralph Valdes and Ex Tammy Valdes are Federal Felons for LIFE. They were sent to
    PRISION!!!!!
    They were CROOKED COPS and that was proven in a Federal Court!!!!

“A South Florida husband Rafael Oscar Valdes and wife Tammy Lynn Valdes who are former police officers were sentenced to prison Thursday for dealing in firearms without a license, authorities said”.

“Rafael Oscar Valdes, a former Hialeah police officer, was sentenced to 60 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release after a jury convicted him of dealing in firearms without a license, making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer, interstate transportation of stolen property, and
    and
    and
    and
    Wait for it
    Wait for it

**filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011”

OF COURSE THEY OWE ALOT OF MONEY BACK TO THE IRS.!!!!!

Get your “Orisha” out of your Bunghole.
    WAKE UP
    THEY WERE CROOKED COPS
    Sentenced for their crimes.

You haven’t proved ANYTHING
    I’m posting facts.
    You are posting wishful thinking.

“A leopard never changes his spots”

Can’t wait to see them both in Deposition with cameras to capture EVERY MOMENT of them.

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    ❤️You
    ❤️Them

Unregistered
    Smoke some more Crack while you are petting your “Orisha”
    They will see in time!!!!

Ralph Valdes and Ex Tammy Valdes are Federal Felons for LIFE. They were sent to
    PRISION!!!!!
    They were CROOKED COPS and that was proven in a Federal Court!!!!

“A South Florida husband Rafael Oscar Valdes and wife Tammy Lynn Valdes who are former police officers were sentenced to prison Thursday for dealing in firearms without a license, authorities said”.

“Rafael Oscar Valdes, a former Hialeah police officer, was sentenced to 60 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release after a jury convicted him of dealing in firearms without a license, making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer, interstate transportation of stolen property, and
    and
    and
    and
    Wait for it
    Wait for it

**filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011”

OF COURSE THEY OWE ALOT OF MONEY BACK TO THE IRS.!!!!!

Get your “Orisha” out of your Bunghole.
    WAKE UP
    THEY WERE CROOKED COPS
    Sentenced for their crimes.

You haven’t proved ANYTHING
    I’m posting facts.
    You are posting wishful thinking.

“A leopard never changes his spots”

Can’t wait to see them both in Deposition with cameras to capture EVERY MOMENT of them.

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    ❤️You
    ❤️Them
    Every Moment Of What in you're make beleive. Accusers and liers if they owed "so much dollars" to the International Revenue Services how come they are not in jail more? Because they aren't, thats why! Go one make fun of Orisha you will be very sorry and wish demons were pulling your skin away instead. I can see you in the spirits. I see your image when I pray to the saints. You will be sorry!

Unregistered
    Every Moment Of What in you're make beleive. Accusers and liers if they owed "so much dollars" to the International Revenue Services how come they are not in jail more? Because they aren't, thats why! Go one make fun of Orisha you will be very sorry and wish demons were pulling your skin away instead. I can see you in the spirits. I see your image when I pray to the saints. You will be sorry!
    You have got to be related to The Mongoose as uneducated as you write! Felons!

"Smoke some more crack while petting your Orisha"...I almost pissed myself I laughed so hard!

Unregistered

What is” International” Revenue Services?

Please advise what is:
    “International Revenue Services”?

Is that a new government agency?

Holy crap please stop huffing paint?
    You write like you have a 2nd grade education. Crack Head.

Unregistered
    They are both moving on with their "lifes" wow. Hit the bong a bit more. You mean they proudly stole from for 20 years get it straight.
    Felons 4 "Lifes"...😉

See ya

Unregistered

GH

Rumor has it Ralph was caught coming out of a GloryHole in a Hialeah Park.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast