Rafael/Ralph Valdes-Convicted Felon-Selling Cigars
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Rafael/Ralph Valdes-Convicted Felon-Selling Cigars

Future Employers, Or anyone looking to purchase Cigars from Rafael Oscar Valdes. Please BE AWARE he is a convicted Federal Felon, and served time for his criminal acts. He has lied, and cheated the American system for decades. He sold 100’ Of Weapons/Firearms Illegally, and putting all of our children and family members at Risk from danger and death. “A leopard never changes his spots” He is currently working for a Cigar Company out of Miami Lakes Florida.
    Beware who you are doing business with. He was proven to be a corrupt Hialeah Police Officer. Stealing Gun parts from his Police Department.
    Please read for yourself.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr...ithout-license

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division, Michael J. De Palma, Acting Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI), Scott J. Israel, Sheriff, Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO), and Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), announce that Rafael Oscar Valdes and Tammy Lynn Valdes, of Miami, Florida, were found guilty by a federal jury of all counts charged in connection with the unlawful sale of hundreds of firearms without a federal firearms license.

After a two week trial and over 300 items of admitted evidence, the jury convicted Rafael Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(1)(A)), making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6)), interstate transportation of stolen property (18 U.S.C. § 2314), and filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011 (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)). The jury also convicted Tammy Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011. At sentencing, Rafael Valdes faces a combined maximum statutory term of imprisonment of 37 years, as well as paying restitution to the City of Hialeah and possible fines. At sentencing, Tammy Valdes faces a combined maximum statutory term of imprisonment of 18 years and possible fines. Sentencing is scheduled for December 12, 2013, before U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks.

According to the court record and evidence presented at trial, Rafael Valdes was employed as a police officer with the City of Hialeah, Florida since 2004. Tammy Valdes was also once employed as a police officer with the City of West Miami, Florida, from 2004 until 2008 and the Town of Golden Beach, Florida, from 2008 through 2009. Neither defendant ever possessed a federal firearms license.

The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold over 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation. The defendants also attended over 100 gun shows in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, during which they purchased over 400 firearms and sold over 500 firearms. At times, their purchase and subsequent sale of firearms took place on the same day. Additionally, the defendants sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

As part of the initial indictment, Rafael Valdes was charged with making a false statement to a licensed firearms dealer in December 2008 when he purchased three AR-15 serialized lower receivers. Evidence admitted during trial proved that Rafael Valdes purchased those receivers for the sole purpose of building and selling completed rifles to three other officers after taking deposits. Rafael Valdes then falsely stated on an ATF Form 4473 that all three receivers were his, when in fact he was acquiring those receivers for other persons.

On July 31, 2013, a superseding indictment added tax charges against both defendants for filing false tax returns from 2008 – 2011, in that they failed to report their total income which included money derived from firearm sales. During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000.00 in gross receipts during 2008 - 2011.

The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section. During trial, the evidence showed that Rafael Valdes took apart firearms that were in evidence at the Hialeah Police Department and deemed to be destroyed. Rafael Valdes then advertised those parts for sale on the internet and later transported those parts to buyers located across the United States, including; New York, California, Utah, and Missouri. Rafael Valdes then deposited the proceeds into his personal bank account. In addition to selling parts of firearms that were once in evidence, Rafael Valdes also sold machine gun parts taken from six different Heckler and Koch, MP-5 machine guns which had been utilized by the Hialeah Police Department SWAT team.

Mr. Ferrer commended the investigative and cooperative efforts of ATF, IRS-CI, BSO, PBSO, Miami-Dade Police Department, Miami Beach Police Department, City of Miami Police Department, Virginia Gardens Police Department, Hialeah Police Department, FDLE, FBI and HSI. The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Adam McMichael and John McMillan.

Unregistered

How would you know where he works? Stalker?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Future Employers, Or anyone looking to purchase Cigars from Rafael Oscar Valdes. Please BE AWARE he is a convicted Federal Felon, and served time for his criminal acts. He has lied, and cheated the American system for decades. He sold 100’ Of Weapons/Firearms Illegally, and putting all of our children and family members at Risk from danger and death. “A leopard never changes his spots” He is currently working for a Cigar Company out of Miami Lakes Florida.
    Beware who you are doing business with. He was proven to be a corrupt Hialeah Police Officer. Stealing Gun parts from his Police Department.
    Please read for yourself.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr...ithout-license

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division, Michael J. De Palma, Acting Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI), Scott J. Israel, Sheriff, Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO), and Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), announce that Rafael Oscar Valdes and Tammy Lynn Valdes, of Miami, Florida, were found guilty by a federal jury of all counts charged in connection with the unlawful sale of hundreds of firearms without a federal firearms license.

After a two week trial and over 300 items of admitted evidence, the jury convicted Rafael Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(1)(A)), making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6)), interstate transportation of stolen property (18 U.S.C. § 2314), and filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011 (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)). The jury also convicted Tammy Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011. At sentencing, Rafael Valdes faces a combined maximum statutory term of imprisonment of 37 years, as well as paying restitution to the City of Hialeah and possible fines. At sentencing, Tammy Valdes faces a combined maximum statutory term of imprisonment of 18 years and possible fines. Sentencing is scheduled for December 12, 2013, before U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks.

According to the court record and evidence presented at trial, Rafael Valdes was employed as a police officer with the City of Hialeah, Florida since 2004. Tammy Valdes was also once employed as a police officer with the City of West Miami, Florida, from 2004 until 2008 and the Town of Golden Beach, Florida, from 2008 through 2009. Neither defendant ever possessed a federal firearms license.

The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold over 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation. The defendants also attended over 100 gun shows in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, during which they purchased over 400 firearms and sold over 500 firearms. At times, their purchase and subsequent sale of firearms took place on the same day. Additionally, the defendants sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

As part of the initial indictment, Rafael Valdes was charged with making a false statement to a licensed firearms dealer in December 2008 when he purchased three AR-15 serialized lower receivers. Evidence admitted during trial proved that Rafael Valdes purchased those receivers for the sole purpose of building and selling completed rifles to three other officers after taking deposits. Rafael Valdes then falsely stated on an ATF Form 4473 that all three receivers were his, when in fact he was acquiring those receivers for other persons.

On July 31, 2013, a superseding indictment added tax charges against both defendants for filing false tax returns from 2008 – 2011, in that they failed to report their total income which included money derived from firearm sales. During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000.00 in gross receipts during 2008 - 2011.

The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section. During trial, the evidence showed that Rafael Valdes took apart firearms that were in evidence at the Hialeah Police Department and deemed to be destroyed. Rafael Valdes then advertised those parts for sale on the internet and later transported those parts to buyers located across the United States, including; New York, California, Utah, and Missouri. Rafael Valdes then deposited the proceeds into his personal bank account. In addition to selling parts of firearms that were once in evidence, Rafael Valdes also sold machine gun parts taken from six different Heckler and Koch, MP-5 machine guns which had been utilized by the Hialeah Police Department SWAT team.

Mr. Ferrer commended the investigative and cooperative efforts of ATF, IRS-CI, BSO, PBSO, Miami-Dade Police Department, Miami Beach Police Department, City of Miami Police Department, Virginia Gardens Police Department, Hialeah Police Department, FDLE, FBI and HSI. The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Adam McMichael and John McMillan.
    Since where this guy works is not public knowledge, why are you stalking this guy now?

Unregistered

Lol

Stalking? Lol. Learn your Laws Dingbat.
    I know exactly where he works. I need to know where to serve his Pluto face for an up coming deposition. Hope he lies on it. Considering he is on 3 years probation.
    He did get smart and divorced the hooker. But he traded her in for some fat chick.

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    I know exactly where he works. I need to know where to serve his Pluto face for an up coming deposition. Hope he lies on it. Considering he is on 3 years probation.
    He did get smart and divorced the hooker. But he traded her in for some fat chick.

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    Try finger in your as* you have all malice intentions it and should suing you for trying to ruin his rehabilitationed life

Unregistered

English Please

Try finger in your as* you have all malice intentions it and should suing you for trying to ruin his rehabilitationed life
    1) First please start with English?
    2) I will continue until the day his heart stops my quest to continue to let the public know of his Illegal and Corrupt actions of what he served Federal Prison Time for.
    Putting 100’s of Firearms on the streets. Endangering the lives of children.
    Stealing from his own Employer Hialeah Police Department.
    Stealing from our government and the American People.
    3) Sue me? Wow, I just laughed out so hard, I tinkled in my pants a little bit!!!!!
    The guy is having to sell his house, other property , and selling cigars to make end meat. He and his Ex Wife thought they were smarter then everyone else. Looks like it caught up to him. Once in deposition we are looking to get him jammed up in a few lies while under OATH on FEDERAL RELEASED PROBATION. Take that to the Bank!!!!!
    4) “A leopard never changes his spots”
    He is a disgrace, and liability to ANY company he works for.
    Please go and share a nice Cigar with him.
    5150 NW 167th Street
    Miami Lakes, Fl 33014

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered

delusional

1) First please start with English?
    2) I will continue until the day his heart stops my quest to continue to let the public know of his Illegal and Corrupt actions of what he served Federal Prison Time for.
    Putting 100’s of Firearms on the streets. Endangering the lives of children.
    Stealing from his own Employer Hialeah Police Department.
    Stealing from our government and the American People.
    3) Sue me? Wow, I just laughed out so hard, I tinkled in my pants a little bit!!!!!
    The guy is having to sell his house, other property , and selling cigars to make end meat. He and his Ex Wife thought they were smarter then everyone else. Looks like it caught up to him. Once in deposition we are looking to get him jammed up in a few lies while under OATH on FEDERAL RELEASED PROBATION. Take that to the Bank!!!!!
    4) “A leopard never changes his spots”
    He is a disgrace, and liability to ANY company he works for.
    Please go and share a nice Cigar with him.
    5150 NW 167th Street
    Miami Lakes, Fl 33014

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    Thats nice drama "putting guns on the street" "endangering children" are you anti NRA? If he stole from his employeer as you claim, why didn't Hialeah press charges? WTF is "make end meat", is that like meatloaf, but with your f-ed up thinking. No such thing as "Federal Released Probation", cant find it anywhere in the manual I see. I am confident whatever "deposition" you have in your fantasy, he will walk away from and you will be holding the bag. They both are moving on with their lifes. He is an entreprenuer and she is hopefully going to write book to empower others who were caught in the system they served for 20 years proudly.

Unregistered

She is sexually liberated and NOT a hooker!

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky
    Get with modern times. It's a woman's right to choose if she charges or takes it in trade or simply just whores out the stench trench.

Unregistered

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Thats nice drama "putting guns on the street" "endangering children" are you anti NRA? If he stole from his employeer as you claim, why didn't Hialeah press charges? WTF is "make end meat", is that like meatloaf, but with your f-ed up thinking. No such thing as "Federal Released Probation", cant find it anywhere in the manual I see. I am confident whatever "deposition" you have in your fantasy, he will walk away from and you will be holding the bag. They both are moving on with their lifes. He is an entreprenuer and she is hopefully going to write book to empower others who were caught in the system they served for 20 years proudly.
    I will break this down for you and answer your concerns each on its own basis. Since you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I’m sure they thank you for trying to see the light at the end of the black hole they put themselves in.

1)
    The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold over 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation.

Note:See above
    One of the firearms of 100’s that were illegally sold onto the streets putting children at risk of danger, was used in a violent crime in another country. The government traced the firearm that was used in this violent crime back to one of many the Valdes sold out on our American Streets.

2) The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section.

Note: See above
    He was charged for his crime he committed against City Of Hialeah Police Department, and the tax paying citizens of Hialeah.

3) “Entrepreneur”?
    I can only laugh at this statement.
    He is Selling Cigars for someone’s company.
    If this makes him an “Entrepreneur” Then this country is screwed.
    He is currently selling his house, and other items to pay back his restitution to the IRS back taxes, and other fines.
    HE IS BROKE! SHE IS BROKE!
    I will continue to observe them both, wait, and make sure they receive their next appropriate sentencing in life.(Legally) Unlike them.
    “A leopard never changes its spots”

4) On January 9th, after a two week trial, Rafael Valdes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, was sentenced to 60 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release.
    Tammy Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release.

“Your manual, must be the same manual of lack of knowledge of Federal and State Laws that Tammy Valdes, and Ralph Valdes thought they new and were above. Please don’t forget They both are Convicted Felons now.

5) Our deposition will only further expose Tammy Valdes(Now Ex Tammy Valdes) and Ralph Valdes.
    It will sure get them in a web of lies, and most likely sent back to Federal Prison. Each one of their “Supervised Release Federal Probation Officers have been made aware of soon upcoming Depositions.
    (By Law this was mandatory)
    Good Luck Tammy and Ralph.

6) Tammy and Ralph didn’t serve Law Enforcement for 20 years proudly.
    They served their own “Above the Law, egotistical personalities.
    It was proven in a Federal Court Of Law, that they were criminals, crooked cops, and doing very criminal things. Sentenced to Federal Time for their Crimes. And now are Listed as Federal Convicted Felons. They must write that on each application they fill out.
    As far as Tammy “writing a book”
    I again have to laugh at this.
    Tammy couldn’t write a simple Traffic Crash report, let alone a book!!!!!

Good luck with you going to bat for them.
    It could, and will be exhausting for you and them. They know what’s coming next.

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky.
    ❤️You and them

Unregistered

That’s hilarious

Get with modern times. It's a woman's right to choose if she charges or takes it in trade or simply just whores out the stench trench.
    Hilarious this is.

Unregistered

So full of BS drama maricon

I will break this down for you and answer your concerns each on its own basis. Since you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I’m sure they thank you for trying to see the light at the end of the black hole they put themselves in.

1)
    The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold over 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation.

One of the firearms of 100’s that were illegally sold onto the streets putting children at risk of danger, was used in a violent crime in another country. The government traced the firearm that was used in this violent crime back to one of many the Valdes sold out on our American Streets.

2) The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section.

Note: See above
    He was charged for his crime he committed against City Of Hialeah Police Department, and the tax paying citizens of Hialeah.

3) “Entrepreneur”?
    I can only laugh at this statement.
    He is Selling Cigars for someone’s company.
    If this makes him an “Entrepreneur” Then this country is screwed.
    He is currently selling his house, and other items to pay back his restitution to the IRS back taxes, and other fines.
    HE IS BROKE! SHE IS BROKE!
    I will continue to observe them both, wait, and make sure they receive their next appropriate sentencing in life.(Legally) Unlike them.
    “A leopard never changes its spots”

4) On January 9th, after a two week trial, Rafael Valdes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, was sentenced to 60 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release.
    Tammy Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release.

“Your manual, must be the same manual of lack of knowledge of Federal and State Laws that Tammy Valdes, and Ralph Valdes thought they new and were above. Please don’t forget They both are Convicted Felons now.

5) Our deposition will only further expose Tammy Valdes(Now Ex Tammy Valdes) and Ralph Valdes.
    It will sure get them in a web of lies, and most likely sent back to Federal Prison. Each one of their “Supervised Release Federal Probation Officers have been made aware of soon upcoming Depositions.
    (By Law this was mandatory)
    Good Luck Tammy and Ralph.

6) Tammy and Ralph didn’t serve Law Enforcement for 20 years proudly.
    They served their own “Above the Law, egotistical personalities.
    It was proven in a Federal Court Of Law, that they were criminals, crooked cops, and doing very criminal things. Sentenced to Federal Time for their Crimes. And now are Listed as Federal Convicted Felons. They must write that on each application they fill out.
    As far as Tammy “writing a book”
    I again have to laugh at this.
    Tammy couldn’t write a simple Traffic Crash report, let alone a book!!!!!

Good luck with you going to bat for them.
    It could, and will be exhausting for you and them. They know what’s coming next.

Signed:
    Eye in the Sky.
    ❤️You and them
    One gun traded by them was traced to a crime in a foreign country? 100's of guns. Liar. They were traded, sometimes for cash plus barter items sometimes. Crime in foreign countries has to do with crime statisics here? Get off your own egotisicalish nature and speak the truth. A court might have judged them guilty but has God or the community they DID serve? I don;t know how you are but it is wrong you keep presecuting them. If you think their sentences were fair, that means they were sentanced and you are not the judge jury or court! So you need to let it go you keep condeming them for their past if you beleive half of it, you can't have cake and eat it always, so pick whats right and whats wrong and live with it. They were good people like you and you could be in trouble or accused one day and wish you were nicer to them becuase karma will bite you. So leave them alone!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast