Hiring standards - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’d be much happier elsewhere. Especially with your old fashioned use of the phrase “police men”. How sexist and stupid. If you don’t like it then maybe you should quit.
    I had you pegged as a modern day millenial liberal. Typical HCSO mentality. I smell brass all over you. Good luck moving up while the streets fall apart.

Unregistered
    I had you pegged as a modern day millenial liberal. Typical HCSO mentality. I smell brass all over you. Good luck moving up while the streets fall apart.
    I had you pegged as a modern day coward and cry baby. I smell patrol bottom feeder. Typical loser mentality. Good luck letting the streets fall apart because you're too busy whining instead of quitting which is your best option.

Unregistered
    I had you pegged as a modern day coward and cry baby. I smell patrol bottom feeder. Typical loser mentality. Good luck letting the streets fall apart because you're too busy whining instead of quitting which is your best option.
    Coward? How? By working in a zone alone wiith no zone partner or 94 without quitting or transferring to some cushy spot? Like you. See, this is the typical HCSO response when ever anyone speaks up. Insults. It is abuse. We have no voice. I wish to God the media gets ahold of all these threads. Im waiting for a full on investigation. When the crap hits the fan, then just maybe, many of us will have to speak up. They will see that many workers are being pushed to burnout while many others ride the gravy train collecting big bucks. Instead of abusing insults, would you care to comment on how so many businesses and housing developments have been built over many years with even less officers? How about the complete removal of an entire mid shift?? How is this crying? Am Ii threatening to expose your cushy job position?

Unregistered
    Coward? How? By working in a zone alone wiith no zone partner or 94 without quitting or transferring to some cushy spot? Like you. See, this is the typical HCSO response when ever anyone speaks up. Insults. It is abuse. We have no voice. I wish to God the media gets ahold of all these threads. Im waiting for a full on investigation. When the crap hits the fan, then just maybe, many of us will have to speak up. They will see that many workers are being pushed to burnout while many others ride the gravy train collecting big bucks. Instead of abusing insults, would you care to comment on how so many businesses and housing developments have been built over many years with even less officers? How about the complete removal of an entire mid shift?? How is this crying? Am Ii threatening to expose your cushy job position?
    Good cry bro? It’s okay, let it all out.....

Unregistered
    The media has monitored this site since it was established. Nothing has happened to blow the lid off of the agency and nothing ever will. The media and the public don’t care if you have to work hard for your money. That’s what they expect of you. You keep holding your breath waiting for someone to blow the whistle. It will never happen because there is no whistle to be blown. You are alone in the wilderness, naked and afraid. There will be no rescue, not for you or your ilk. You have to hold on for the ride and hope you don’t get fired for being lazy and incompetent. Your only other option is to quit. Shut up or quit.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Wow, such love, And you might be my next 94. I'm not sure who I need to watch more .....

Unregistered
    Families argue, when the excrement hits the fan we are all as one

Unregistered
    Lets be perfectly clear here, standards were not lowered, they were made more inclusive and opened possibilities for people the previous chief deputy did not want. I will take a kid with three years combat experience over a college lifer with no expwrience other than academia on the street any day.

They technically lowered the standards. One with 3 years of work experience qualifies. They did not state LE experience, they simply said EXPERIENCE. I like the combat requirements, I think that's helpful for the professional. I don't understand why you're knocking education though... I guess passing your GED was a task in itself young man....

Unregistered
    I guess passing your GED was a task in itself young man....
    That was Pruitt....

Unregistered
    It’s amazing that some many people hate there job at this agency. Why not go elsewhere if it’s that bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast