Good riddance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good riddance

Unregistered

Good riddance

His replacement will do a far better job. Maybe not treat us like expendable garbage. He ruined enough careers by punishing everyone as a whole for what a few have done. Like destroying sworn officers careers by imposing moronic disciplinary guidelines for all the crashes CPID got into. Now maybe the new person in charge will come from a mentality of an investigative officer, not an administrator from IA. First positive change I seen here in years. And the theories mentioned in that touchy feely letter can only be sustained from a place far detached from the trenches. Try maintaining that In the field while overloaded and understaffed. What a fantasy. Its not all about the pay either. I would have given up my last 5 raises for full swuad. Burnout does not care how much money we make. Maybe, just maybe, our mental health will start to mean something around here. Good riddance.

Unregistered
    I agree. He was more about promoting his son than being about the troops. I dont like CC but he has an oppurtunity to make patrol a better place. Balls in his court. Btw I thought the letter was a shot a the new sheriff.

Unregistered
    The letter was in fact a shot at the new administration as a whole, we arenin good hands with the top three now.

Unregistered
    And yet he's going to promote KR to patrol colonel later this year to keep the mafia happy. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Unregistered
    Nope, KD will stay.

Unregistered
    KP will take DL's place as the DIS colonel, you stupid idiots. If you don't know how things work, then sit down, shut up, and enjoy the free ride. Things keep looking up so you need to get on the right side of history when everyone realizes the new leadership is going to keep making things better and better.

Unregistered
    Funny how his letter mentioned all these cute ideas on how to deal with the public. It proves how far detached he was from our positions. 90% of the people we deal with are crazy or on drugs and want no help from us or for themselves. The rest are anti cop liberals. Why did he not mention his management mentality? His IA lead managing theory. How about a new mentality where he puts his officers first, so they can be made to feel supported. Then, the treatment of the people would simply fall right into place. Remember that employees dont quit jobs. They quit employers. We have no leaders here.

Unregistered
    Why post peoples initials?? Just post who they are. So dumb.

And, since I am a retiree, I would love to see Docobojokes letter haha.

Unregistered
    Ok u want names. He needs to get rid of Rios. HSD is a disaster to include Swat which he has ran into the ground.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok u want names. He needs to get rid of Rios. HSD is a disaster to include Swat which he has ran into the ground.
    Done. No, wait, promoted to major.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast