Pasco detective left a gun in a Burger King bathroom. Now it’s gone.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pasco detective left a gun in a Burger King bathroom. Now it’s gone.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...deo-_168989632

An embarrassment to the agency. This clown should be a meter maid without weapons because he can't handle them. As far as finding the gun, forget it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...deo-_168989632

An embarrassment to the agency. This clown should be a meter maid without weapons because he can't handle them. As far as finding the gun, forget it.
    They may the guy on camera and he may be known. Someone is praying. If they get him wait til that press conference. Should be hilarious. Der Fearless leader The Pasco Sheriff's Office keeps stolen guns off the streets.

Unregistered
    http://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/new...-for-taking-it

Some homeless bum found it and took it in the woods. The gun was recovered.

Unregistered
    Pure Pasco where the security of your weapon may have been overlooked in training. Now that is one super sharp detective. Again pure Pasco. You cant keep your gun safe so imagine other results. Putrid. Pure Pasco. You take your gun out put in on the floor have a squat pull up your drawers and walk out. Pure Pasco. Wonder if its a Nocco promotion and how much time on the job. Oh wait doesnt matter. Pure Pasco. Maybe the admin should buy lanyards to tie the gun to the holster. Wonder if they know someone who makes and sells them? The upside? It wasnt an AR and no one got shot in the nads. Phew.

Unregistered
    What's interesting is that the Public Misinformation Office offered a news release only after someone tipped a news station off.

Unregistered
    Pure Pasco where the security of your weapon may have been overlooked in training. Now that is one super sharp detective. Again pure Pasco. You cant keep your gun safe so imagine other results. Putrid. Pure Pasco. You take your gun out put in on the floor have a squat pull up your drawers and walk out. Pure Pasco. Wonder if its a Nocco promotion and how much time on the job. Oh wait doesnt matter. Pure Pasco. Maybe the admin should buy lanyards to tie the gun to the holster. Wonder if they know someone who makes and sells them? The upside? It wasnt an AR and no one got shot in the nads. Phew.
    Or if some kid went to the bathroom, found the gun and accidentally shot and killed himself. Thank God that did not happen.

Unregistered
    Just interesting: just wondering and not meant to stir the pot.

So they charge the guy with theft of a firearm. I read the statute and see that is the right charge, but also think out loud, so if I ever find an item that was left behind I can also be charged with theft as well. where is the line that differentiates the two?

Now I also think they charged him based on trying to take the media attention away from the fact the detective left it behind, which is not the first time that has happened. will be interesting how that investigation will be handled.

Unregistered
    What this dope needs is one of those leashes tethered from the non-wiping wrist to the pistol, kind of like some parents use on wayward toddlers...damn idiot!!!

Unregistered

Wow

Wow, why slam the guy? He made a mistake and will receive discipline. I'm sure he's beating himself up more than anyone else.

Unregistered
    Wow, why slam the guy? He made a mistake and will receive discipline. I'm sure he's beating himself up more than anyone else.
    WoW Why? Why? Because by the grace of God that gun the dummy possibly left so nonchalantly laying around wasnt used in a violent crime or a homicide. If you cant see the supreme importance of weapon security and youre a cop you need to be looking at another job before your lack of concern gets you hurt because dude you just dont get it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast