Seriously?

Thread: Seriously?

Unregistered

Seriously?

Now SAC Officers can't wear hats because of an interview seen by the man in the high castle? I saw nothing wrong with the interview. It was professional and to the point. SMH.

Unregistered
    My question is can I wear a sombrero ? Can I wear a helicopter cap ? Can I wear a hair hat aka toupee ? Can I wear a tin foil hat ? Can I wear a French beret ? Can I wear a "*****" hat ? Can I wear a fedora ? How about my all time favorite my cowboy hat ? Please let me know so I am in compliance.

Unregistered
    Must be nothing else going on in the city for them to worry about a hat during an interview that one of their pios or LTs should of been doing . But it’s ok cause you can wear a hat with TPD emblem, might as well dress them up in bdus and make them like hcso green team.... good thing we wear those blue line pins to show that we all stand together even though our own department head hunts like crazy.

Unregistered
    Has to be more to the story here. What was on the hat?

Unregistered
    It was a cameo "O'NEILL" hat. Similar to this.....https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...28676976088475

Unregistered
    It's almost as confusing as being asked to be pro-active, but not being allowed to have lights in our vehicles.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be nothing else going on in the city for them to worry about a hat during an interview that one of their pios or LTs should of been doing . But it’s ok cause you can wear a hat with TPD emblem, might as well dress them up in bdus and make them like hcso green team.... good thing we wear those blue line pins to show that we all stand together even though our own department head hunts like crazy.
    And just like that SAC got four sets of the new hurricane uniform...