Wtf hcso? Wtf? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wtf hcso? Wtf?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meh...no sweat off my nutz.... go right ahead and grind yourself up emotionally....you WILL get passed over again and you will get angrier & angrier at the world...has the old lady divorced you yet? Glad I'm not humping a zone with you bud...

Yes, keep avoiding the issues you've been schooled on and revert to name calling when you lose the arguments. You have not, and can not, refute these points. I wouldn't want you as a zone partner since you don't have the ability to stay focused on the issues, and solve the problems, "Bud."

Unregistered
    Yes, keep avoiding the issues you've been schooled on and revert to name calling when you lose the arguments. You have not, and can not, refute these points. I wouldn't want you as a zone partner since you don't have the ability to stay focused on the issues, and solve the problems, "Bud."
    Exactly! Funny how that works huh? They tell us to quit. They tell us to STFU, yet why no comments on our concerns? 1 unit per zone when 8 years ago there were 4 units covering that same area? Even less units on the streets now with all the new subdivisions and businesses? No comments? No addressing the massive burnout issue. How many have left to TPD? Huh? Can you guess?

Unregistered
    Exactly! Funny how that works huh? They tell us to quit. They tell us to STFU, yet why no comments on our concerns? 1 unit per zone when 8 years ago there were 4 units covering that same area? Even less units on the streets now with all the new subdivisions and businesses? No comments? No addressing the massive burnout issue. How many have left to TPD? Huh? Can you guess?
    When you leaving?

Unregistered
    Not soon enough.

Long gone

Union

Recently we had three zones w one person in each and the last zone w two people. Total of 5 people. Nuts and dangerous. We have no say in our safety and nothing going change till someone steps up and fills paperwork w PERC to have a union vote.
    They had a union. It needed time to work the kinks out and possibly be helpful. But Gee wanted it gone and the deputies didn’t have the balls to keep the union.

Unregistered
    The worst malcontents in the office were “running” it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Long gone View Post
    They had a union. It needed time to work the kinks out and possibly be helpful. But Gee wanted it gone and the deputies didn’t have the balls to keep the union.
    I remember when certain suck asses bullied us into getting rid of one. He was a corporal back then. Freaking brown nose.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345