Wtf hcso? Wtf? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wtf hcso? Wtf?

Unregistered
    Seems the thread has been hijacked by a couple of idiots, again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Crueltruth View Post
    I love the responses to the posts in this thread. Someone expresses a valid point and the suck ups think they are the grammar police, which is most likely the only think they are good at.

Loyality works both ways. When I am sent out by my employer to do the job of three deputies day after day with no sign of relief, who is the disloyal party. Not me I doing my job. The failure is on the part of managaement.

We all know who you are, because when we are around you the smell of shit is very strong.
    Perhaps you should STFU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Crueltruth View Post
    I love the responses to the posts in this thread. Someone expresses a valid point and the suck ups think they are the grammar police, which is most likely the only think they are good at.

Loyality works both ways. When I am sent out by my employer to do the job of three deputies day after day with no sign of relief, who is the disloyal party. Not me I doing my job. The failure is on the part of managaement.

We all know who you are, because when we are around you the smell of shit is very strong.
    It’s not the smell of poop that you are detecting when management is around. That smell is the love-stink your mother left on them after she gave it up. To everyone.

Crueltruth
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not the smell of poop that you are detecting when management is around. That smell is the love-stink your mother left on them after she gave it up. To everyone.
    I did not know 5 year olds responded to posts on this page, above is proof.

Unregistered

Snowflakes

I, as a retired deputy am surprised at the immaturity of this thread. You work for an elected sheriff and their will always be politics here. No, you should not have to work short handed it is wrong and dangerous. Sad to see you are still short staffed as were we during my time there. The command staff has some really good people as well as the requisite a$$ kissers and connections. Chad is young and smart but relatively inexperienced. Give him time to grow into the job. Until then, just do your job the best you can and have each others backs. You are all you have.

Unregistered
    I, as a retired deputy am surprised at the immaturity of this thread. You work for an elected sheriff and their will always be politics here. No, you should not have to work short handed it is wrong and dangerous. Sad to see you are still short staffed as were we during my time there. The command staff has some really good people as well as the requisite a$$ kissers and connections. Chad is young and smart but relatively inexperienced. Give him time to grow into the job. Until then, just do your job the best you can and have each others backs. You are all you have.
    Well said. This place still has it's fair share of slugs who feel like they are owed something just for showing up and doing what they are fairly paid to do. Sad.

Unregistered
    Well said. This place still has it's fair share of slugs who feel like they are owed something just for showing up and doing what they are fairly paid to do. Sad.

I know, RIGHT???

How dare they feel they are owed the exact same CHANCE at career development that those who look "diverse," those who have alternative sexual preference, and those connected to the former Chief got and are still getting.... THE NERVE!!!

Unregistered
    I know, RIGHT???

How dare they feel they are owed the exact same CHANCE at career development that those who look "diverse," those who have alternative sexual preference, and those connected to the former Chief got and are still getting.... THE NERVE!!!
    Seriously? You are kidding right? That $hit happens at every business and corporation in the world....you apparently don't have much experience in dealing with real life, braugh.....Just do the damn job you are paid to do as best you can and things happen....walk around with that shippy attitude and everyone sees it. No wonder you got passed over.

Unregistered
    Seriously? You are kidding right? That $hit happens at every business and corporation in the world....you apparently don't have much experience in dealing with real life, braugh.....Just do the damn job you are paid to do as best you can and things happen....walk around with that shippy attitude and everyone sees it. No wonder you got passed over.

Seriously? You are kidding right? So since every one else is jumping off a bridge we should too? I thought we were better than that. After all, we are THE Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office! The LEADER in law enforcement agencies...

... or, maybe not.

Unregistered
    Seriously? You are kidding right? So since every one else is jumping off a bridge we should too? I thought we were better than that. After all, we are THE Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office! The LEADER in law enforcement agencies...

... or, maybe not.
    Meh...no sweat off my nutz.... go right ahead and grind yourself up emotionally....you WILL get passed over again and you will get angrier & angrier at the world...has the old lady divorced you yet? Glad I'm not humping a zone with you bud...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast