Wtf hcso? Wtf? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wtf hcso? Wtf?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you spend the rest of your crappy career as a bottom feeder patrol loser, it won’t be due to the corruption you claim exists. It will be due to your loser attitude. You’d be better off quitting. You don’t deserve to be counted among the elite.
    The elite? Elite of what? Hahahhaha!!! People waiting for hours for a nervous college kid deputy to respond that can only offer “a report”? Unless it an easy domestic, warrant, NVDL, or shop lift arrest, real investigation arrests are rare. Where are the professional police officers that the public demand? Senior Investigators, thinkers, crime solvers. Officers with calm centers that are not rushed and micro managed. Where are they? Quit or transfered due to patrol being so miserable? I just see kids taking paper. This county is the worse its ever been. I grew up here and I am ashamed of what has happened to my home town. Ashamed at how many scum bags that flock here because they heard how lenient we are and how liberal our courts are. We dont chase, curse, or really make good cases. All we do us put on shows for our business men leaders. Why dont you all reach out with your friends or family that work at other agencies. Better yet, go on a toad trip and simply observe officers working. Totally different feel. Other agency officers put off an aura of confidence. We dont. Its that simple. Police work is the last thing on anyone of our minds. Its sll about not getting conplained on, yelled at, written up, sued, fired, and so on. What a joke.

Unregistered
    You need to learn how to type, spell, both or edit your work before posting. Makes you look like an idiot

Unregistered
    You need to learn how to type, spell, both or edit your work before posting. Makes you look like an idiot
    Way to derail the message. Typical abusive HCSO tactic to not face the concerns of others. There is enough nit picking on the job regarding report writing by bookworm bosses, so on this site, you can suck my balls.

Unregistered
    Way to derail the message. Typical abusive HCSO tactic to not face the concerns of others. There is enough nit picking on the job regarding report writing by bookworm bosses, so on this site, you can suck my balls.
    Real professional response, you trailer trash idiot.

Unregistered
    1. You missed a comma after the word "both."
    2. You missed the word "That" at the beginning of the second sentence.
    3. After the word "That," the letter "M" should be lower case.
    4. You missed a period after the word "idiot."

So that means, "You need to learn how to type, spell, both(,) or edit your work before posting. (That) (m)akes you look like an idiot(.)"

Crueltruth

So that means, "You need to learn how to type, spell, both(,) or edit your work before posting. (That) (m)akes you look like an idiot(.)"
    I love the responses to the posts in this thread. Someone expresses a valid point and the suck ups think they are the grammar police, which is most likely the only think they are good at.

Loyality works both ways. When I am sent out by my employer to do the job of three deputies day after day with no sign of relief, who is the disloyal party. Not me I doing my job. The failure is on the part of managaement.

We all know who you are, because when we are around you the smell of shit is very strong.

Unregistered

That is perfect. Thirty years from now, when you are still writing delayed burglary reports and driving shoplifting children to JAC, your reports will be flawless.

Unregistered
    You my friend will always be a half arse dayshift Patrol slug, and your corrections to their post are incorrect to boot.

Unregistered
    You my friend will always be a half arse dayshift Patrol slug, and your corrections to their post are incorrect to boot.

You(,) my friend(,) will always be a half arse day (a space goes here because "day" and "shift" are two words, just like "half" and "arse" are two words) shift (p)atrol slug(.) (A)nd(,) your corrections to their post are incorrect (also).

Unregistered
    You(,) my friend(,) will always be a half arse day (a space goes here because "day" and "shift" are two words, just like "half" and "arse" are two words) shift (p)atrol slug(.) (A)nd(,) your corrections to their post are incorrect (also).

OMG

It looks like those coming down on patrol are getting schooled by patrol, on how to write proper English. It also looks like they can't write simple reports, while patrol can. What's even more funny is patrol schooled them, right after they tried to school patrol....

ROFL !!!!!!!!! OMG, I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast