Yvon plancher's arbritration

Unregistered

Yvon plancher's arbritration

Since I'm sure Sellers and his cronies would inform you, I'd figure I'd let you all know first.

Yvon Plancher's arbitration will be held

on Tuesday-June 26-28 at 9am City Pier Building 2nd floor

1300 Henry Street

Fort Myers, Florida 33901

Unregistered
    Hate to be a Debbie downer on this one but clear policy violation, side job involving carrying a gun, no hope for him on this one

Unregistered
    so then suspend him without pay or something. why the hell they have to fire him ]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hate to be a Debbie downer on this one but clear policy violation, side job involving carrying a gun, no hope for him on this one
    Lieutenant Pete Tarman since you started the I.A. give us more specifics. You have been arrested twice for D.V. and multiple gender based harassment complaints, but you still have a job amazing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lieutenant Pete Tarman since you started the I.A. give us more specifics. You have been arrested twice for D.V. and multiple gender based harassment complaints, but you still have a job amazing.
    And day by day Pete becomes a bigger company man and spokesman for A+ employee of the department. This place is such a joke, too bad they brainwash the new guys