Double Agent Colonel ???? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    And then you woke up.

Sheriff today: Israel
    Sheriff next week: Israel
    Sheriff at end of this year: Israel

Wake the f*** up, put down the crack pipe, your delusional fantasies are not coming true.

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Look out below, Comm. Emery Gainey, “X-Sheriff” Israel isn’t very original! Karma’s a good-looking biatch.

https://www.facebook.com/SheriffScot...type=3&theater

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel
    Like This Page · January 2, 2013 near Vail, CO ·
    Sentinel cartoonist Chan Lowe had this amusing take on our rocky transition period before the January 8 swearing-in.

Omar Hail King Selassie I, John Tupper, Denise Evadney and 36 others like this.
    3 Shares 11 Comments
    Comments

Alfred Lewers Jr Funny!
    Manage 5y
    Ann Isacowitz Zucker This would be hilarious if it wasn't probably so true!
    Manage 5y
    Louie Rivera Sad but funny!
    Manage 5y
    Dan Raymond Good one!!!
    Manage 5y
    Louie Rivera I wonder if I could bring that chair and bring it over to Gov. Rick Scotts office
    Manage 5y
    Cleavone N. Brooks Time to get that clown out of here.
    Manage 5y
    Tony Vincent This is funny, but at the same time Scott ... check the chair before you sit down!
    Manage 5y
    Lisa Colarusso Conroy I know that Staying dignified while being humbled is not an easy accomplishment, for Lamberti that is!He needs to just move over because there is a NEW Sheriff in town!!!Whoo Hoo
    Manage 5y
    John Lashua Got to start somewhere.
    Manage 5y
    Lindy Wren How can Sheriff Lambeti say he cares about the people of Broward County when he is doing everything possible to make this transition difficult? We won fair and square.
    Manage 5y
    Mary Pat Rhodes Well Sheriff this should be the last time he is a pain in your ...
    Manage 5y
    Does Scott need a cardboard box for his mug and plant from his desk? Make sure he doesn't steal the stapler or any pens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Capt. Jordan lives in north east Palm Beach County. Over an hour away. If she was home, she made the hour and twenty minute trip in about 4 minutes. No one is looking into it. And BTW, you sound like a bed wetting douche. She called for a perimeter after it was clear NC was on foot. And no I don’t care for her. Not a leader. She’s just here for the second pension. Has no one’s back but hers. You would do the same. She should have stayed in Civil. She would be a city police chief by now.
    She lives in NE Palm beach now, but did she live there also on February 14th?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234