Former Agent / Entrepreneur
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sleepless in Tampa

Former Agent / Entrepreneur

Just heard that a former agent started his own floor cleaning business and now is branching out into court reporting and dictation. Way to go Walt! Chase your dreams....Chase your dreams my man!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless in Tampa View Post
    Just heard that a former agent started his own floor cleaning business and now is branching out into court reporting and dictation. Way to go Walt! Chase your dreams....Chase your dreams my man!
    This is some funny stuff right here. Seriously? He cleans floors now? Speaking of which, how did the Wicked Witch of The West's court case end up? Heard it went to trial this week. We are anxiously awaiting to see if we can file frivolous lawsuits against good people as well!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is some funny stuff right here. Seriously? He cleans floors now? Speaking of which, how did the Wicked Witch of The West's court case end up? Heard it went to trial this week. We are anxiously awaiting to see if we can file frivolous lawsuits against good people as well!
    The jury has spoken. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! The Great State of Florida prevailed on all counts alleged by the plaintiff. No award no money no fees. Zero.Zero.

Unregistered
    The jury has spoken. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! The Great State of Florida prevailed on all counts alleged by the plaintiff. No award no money no fees. Zero.Zero.
    What???? WHAT???? You mean "The Dream Team" didn't win??? I heard they flew in TC and RT for expert testimony. Guess that didn't work out too well! Seriously though... it's good to see the state win one against a complete turd.

Unregistered

Haters

Yea Yea (Insert stupid NY accent here) she was misunderstood and EVERYBODY was being a meanie to her. I had to do the right thing because I was bullied when I was a kid and still get made fun of now that I'm an adult. I cope with my ugly personality by running and I often smile like I've had a pineapple shoved up my arse when crossing the finish line!!!! Life is good!!! Don't be hatin!!!!

Unregistered
    I am very proud of ABT. When faced with allegations of wrongdoing they didn't cave. They defended the agency and in so doing, defended those who work hard every day. The current leadership has made this a better place and for that, I am grateful.

Unregistered
    So what will happen now?

Unregistered

Cool

“Th-th-that’s all folks!” Now back to work! Well guess there could be an appeal but don’t hold your breath! One down 7 more to go🤪

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless in Tampa View Post
    She nice Robbie- he’s cleaning your office!

Unregistered
    So what will happen now?
    “Th-th-th-that’s all folk!” Lets get to work! Well there could an appeal but don’t hold your breath!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast