Who is trooper j.c. perez on the turnpike? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kralich, the only 💯 that should be next to your name is that you are 💯 pounds overweight. 😂 Shut up and get out of leo affairs and go to a GYM. 🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️
    We can meet on Narcoossee anytime tough guy. Sign your name you toolbag

Unregistered
    We can meet on Narcoossee anytime tough guy. Sign your name you toolbag
    How about at LA FITNESS so you don’t look so embarrassing on uniform? What are you going to do? Sit on me?? 😱🐘🐘🐘

Unregistered

Steven

You people are only picking on Perez because of his relationship with Monty. You all should be a shame of yourself. What the heck does it matter who Perez hangs out with. He should only be judged by his work performance. Shame shame shame

Unregistered
    How about at LA FITNESS so you don’t look so embarrassing on uniform? What are you going to do? Sit on me?? 😱🐘🐘🐘
    Real funny. We can meet whenever you want internet tough guy. You’re probly a rookie Living at home with mom and dad. You still can’t do more traffic stops then me in a month. Slug

Unregistered

Kralich joke

Real funny. We can meet whenever you want internet tough guy. You’re probly a rookie Living at home with mom and dad. You still can’t do more traffic stops then me in a month. Slug
    Crotch lick, you need to stop writing tickets and learn to to write. How about we meet in a college campus so you can take grammar lessons?

Unregistered

T/Toolbag. There. Happy? Errectile dysfunction subside King Krotchlick?

Slug? Lets see you get 100 duis in a year. Toolbag. Sign your name anonymous punk.

Kralich
    You should repect anonymity, as much as you like men's public restrooms. Surprised you don't find ways to spend more time on the turnpike to be near the real type of action you enjoy. I don;t have to get "100 DUIs" in a year to validate myself. When you are finally retired, are you going to look through a scrapbook and go hand out places and tell "Real Stories of The Highway Patrol" Maybe that's a post FHP option for you, convince yourself you have stories people will want to hear.

Unregistered
    I'm just here to stand up for kralich. I've seen him work, and I know he upholds the finest ethical moral and legal standards. Every trooper should model themselves after him. Thank you for your service trooper kralich!

Unregistered

LOL! LA Fitness ROFL! Theres a snack bar Kra-kray. New nickname

Kraykray. Or Bren-zelle to the Krizzle. It fits. Unlike your uniform. Would a GoFund me page for help motivate you. There's these things called protein bars and are chocolate covered, you like placing things in your mouth right? Eat healthy! Live long and prosper you up and coming Colonel! Your horoscope is awesome, just like you!

Unregistered
    No not a rookie but live with mom and dad, especially yours on my days off get it?

Unregistered

at least something stands up for Krotchlick, that sexy tubby hunk in tan!

I'm just here to stand up for kralich. I've seen him work, and I know he upholds the finest ethical moral and legal standards. Every trooper should model themselves after him. Thank you for your service trooper kralich!
    I would ask him to be with my daughter he is totally a man among men..as much as he can be in his Class B's. If only we authorized something in pleats with lace, his inner self would be in harmony with his outer self, and I'm ok with that because the only real measure of a trooper is his own inflated sense of proactivity and activity.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast