Who is trooper j.c. perez on the turnpike? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is that you spann

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We think the guy is a ass kissing fake. Guy stinky. Typical snowflake
    Thanks Jason Spann, you’re an idiot yourself. Weirdo that looks like a crack head just getting out of a cycle of steroids. Whinnie and 303 king of the pike. Everyone of his family is always sick or dying.
    the dramma queeny of the pike. Always *****ing about what kind of food he can eat. Very girly like... 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Unregistered
    If I transferred to the turnpike I would right more tickets than all of you toolbags

-Master Trooper Kralich

Unregistered
    I think trooper Perez is the best trooper on FHP. He is so groovy and bad ass. He is the biggest team player one could ask for. He always has our backs. Not just a damn good trooper but a great trooper. Best I have seen in decades. Always catches calls in my zone
    Thanks for the support Haines now go work your calls.

Unregistered
    A buddy of mine saw J.C. Perez take his shirt off in the shower and he said that Perez had an eight pack That Perez was shredded.

Unregistered

Captain hall

A buddy of mine saw J.C. Perez take his shirt off in the shower and he said that Perez had an eight pack That Perez was shredded.
    Is that you EX- disgrace Captain AZZ—HALL? Watching men in the shower. 😳😯

Unregistered

Jamal

Perez is a spoiled rotten *****!!! He needs to leave. We be lot better off with him gone. Cant stand working with the brat

Unregistered

illiterate too

If I transferred to the turnpike I would right more tickets than all of you toolbags

-Master Trooper Kralich
    How many tickets do you "right"? Illiterate tan wearing slug.

Unregistered
    Your friend is a liar man. Perez is a punk *****! That guy looks like he weighs 30 pounds, soaking wet, under that little brown dress of his.

Unregistered
    How many tickets do you "right"? Illiterate tan wearing slug.
    Slug? Lets see you get 100 duis in a year. Toolbag. Sign your name anonymous punk.

Kralich

Unregistered

Kralich shut up

Slug? Lets see you get 100 duis in a year. Toolbag. Sign your name anonymous punk.

Kralich
    Kralich, the only 💯 that should be next to your name is that you are 💯 pounds overweight. 😂 Shut up and get out of leo affairs and go to a GYM. 🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast