Who is trooper j.c. perez on the turnpike?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who is trooper j.c. perez on the turnpike?

I was eating at a restaurant the other day and met trooper j c perez. Is he really a police officer? My buddies with me just rolled their eyes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was eating at a restaurant the other day and met trooper j c perez. Is he really a police officer? My buddies with me just rolled their eyes
    Yes he is. Actually a good ass trooper. Pretty square away!

Unregistered
    That depends what your definition of a police officer is. Florida Troopers aren’t REAL cops.

Unregistered
    That depends what your definition of a police officer is. Florida Troopers aren’t REAL cops.
    There’s always 1 PHUCKING IDIOT. Tag you are it!

Unregistered

J. C. Perez Fan Club

I think trooper Perez is the best trooper on FHP. He is so groovy and bad ass. He is the biggest team player one could ask for. He always has our backs. Not just a damn good trooper but a great trooper. Best I have seen in decades. Always catches calls in my zone

Unregistered
    I think trooper Perez is the best trooper on FHP. He is so groovy and bad ass. He is the biggest team player one could ask for. He always has our backs. Not just a damn good trooper but a great trooper. Best I have seen in decades. Always catches calls in my zone
    Why is Perez writing all this stuff about himself? 😂

Unregistered
    Tejera is that you?

Unregistered
    Nope!!!! He is at the all you can eat buffet with sergeant Paikai

Unregistered
    Agreed the best as what he does

Unregistered
    We think the guy is a ass kissing fake. Guy stinky. Typical snowflake

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast