Carlos Reyes really? You associate with Montalvo?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

20 detector

Wink Carlos Reyes really? You associate with Montalvo?

Carlos Reyes will lose as has everyone Gilberto has supported! Too bad you hitched your wagon to this despicable excuse for a human being Carlos. I actually thought you may have had a chance. Gilberto and anyone he supports = LOSER!!!

Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 20 detector View Post
    Carlos Reyes will lose as has everyone Gilberto has supported! Too bad you hitched your wagon to this despicable excuse for a human being Carlos. I actually thought you may have had a chance. Gilberto and anyone he supports = LOSER!!!
    HA!!! Carlos just called me! He's dumping your psychotic azz! ja ja ja ja

I guess he reads this too Gilligan. Score me ... several, Gilberto Z E R O!!! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Unregistered

Montalvo and Reyes

I am not Gilbert Montalvo however I am a friend of Carlos Reyes, your suggestion on who Mr Reyes should or should not associate with is frankly none of anyone's business further more you slanderous comments about Mr Montalvo are not only offensive but are out right lies for the record I am neither a paid employee of Mr Montalvo or Mr Reyes my advice to you is to cease and desist, should you choose to continue on the current path I will advise Mr Montalvo to pursue all available remedies available under the law up to and including contacting MOD 1 retrieving your ip address and filing a complaint with the FDLE for the abusive use of the DAVID database for personal use! Govern yourself accordingly!
    FYI Mr Reyes has confirmed that he nor anyone from his campaign has spoken with anyone from the Broward Sheriff's Office regarding Mr Montalvo!

Unregistered

Wink LEO Affairs merged with DAVID?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not Gilbert Montalvo however I am a friend of Carlos Reyes, your suggestion on who Mr Reyes should or should not associate with is frankly none of anyone's business further more you slanderous comments about Mr Montalvo are not only offensive but are out right lies for the record I am neither a paid employee of Mr Montalvo or Mr Reyes my advice to you is to cease and desist, should you choose to continue on the current path I will advise Mr Montalvo to pursue all available remedies available under the law up to and including contacting MOD 1 retrieving your ip address and filing a complaint with the FDLE for the abusive use of the DAVID database for personal use! Govern yourself accordingly!
    FYI Mr Reyes has confirmed that he nor anyone from his campaign has spoken with anyone from the Broward Sheriff's Office regarding Mr Montalvo!

LEO Affairs is now considered DAVID? Is FACEBOOK also considered DAVID too? Get a grip!

Unregistered
    LEO Affairs is now considered DAVID? Is FACEBOOK also considered DAVID too? Get a grip!
    I have a friend named DAVID is that okay? Will I get in trouble if I call him DAVID? If I ever lose his number am I allowed to look up my friend DAVID?

Unregistered

Exclamation Graduate ALERT!

Don't you just love it when another shyster graduates from shyster school and try's out the new lingo on a venue as prestigious as LEO Affairs? It's just adorable!

Unregistered

Lamberti and Chip LaMarca

Saggy pants don’t forget to call Al Lamberti and Chip too! They are good friends of Montalvo! Btw Rick Scott’s detail said that they never spoke to you and Bondi hates you and your Boss 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Does anyone really care about any of this?

Unregistered

Yes

Does anyone really care about any of this?
    The gorilla is obsessed with Montalvo. There’s rumors he has a crush on him. The gorilla needs to lose weight.

Unregistered

he lawyer

Stop and desist these nutz you pu $$y. I will get your ip address blah, blah and a whine. Dumb A $$ lawyers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast